• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I had Sable sitting at the counter last night. She spoke more than she did when I amiibo’ed her in.

I know that K.K., Timmy and Tommy, Redd, Kapp’n (and his family!), Rover, Lyle, and Sable all show up at the roost and tell you fun little stories. They showed up and I didn’t use any amiibos, as I don’t have any.

I’m not sure about times though.

Resetti came to visit mine, and I don't have his amiibo. Can't remember what time, unfortunately.

I’ve only had Celeste sitting at the counter once. The only other NPCs were Blathers and Nook and they both ordered to go

Sometimes NPCs go to the cafe before/after their shift on your island. Celeste was there before she was roaming my island one night. Daisy Mae was just there today after her shift ended. Someone on here mentioned KK goes there Saturday night after his shift. Not sure which other NPCs do this.

I also got Resetti yesterday just randomly.

I have seen Daisy Mae.Resetti and Wilbur. Also today as I was sitting at the counter there was a little scene where Kappn walked in and got a to go cup, it was cute. I know that I went today it was between 12 and 1 when daisy mae was there and kappn showed up.

Back