• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States 

Hi! I have Zell and I'm interested in Francine and Lucky! Thank you :)

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see your message about Rocco, I had another offer and traded him then ;; I'm sorry!

Last edited:
Hi, I hae 62 T-Bone. Would you like to trade him for Curlos?

hi! I can put curlos on hold for you if you don't mind waiting until saturday for me to make a decision? just want to make sure I don't get t-bone in my incoming pack. if not, that's fine!

Hi! I have Zell and I'm interested in Francine and Lucky! Thank you :)

EDIT: Sorry I didn't see your message about Rocco, I had another offer and traded him then ;; I'm sorry!

hi, someone else accepted my offer for their zell elsewhere just now. sorry about that! & no worries about rocco :)

I have 007 Joan SP, 044 Shari, 124 Harry, 210 Cyrus SP, 296 Soleil, 342 Bones, and 264 Marshal. I haven't got a chance to look over your list but pm me and let me know what which ones you need and we can work something out!

hi! I can put curlos on hold for you if you don't mind waiting until saturday for me to make a decision? just want to make sure I don't get t-bone in my incoming pack. if not, that's fine!

hi, someone else accepted my offer for their zell elsewhere just now. sorry about that! & no worries about rocco :)

sure just let me know!

Hello! I am really interested in your 255 Wolfgang. Not sure what you want for the bold, but would you be willing to trade him for my 201 Rover and 127 Kitt?

sure just let me know!

Would you trade your Tabby for my Sydney? :)

Hello! I am really interested in your 255 Wolfgang. Not sure what you want for the bold, but would you be willing to trade him for my 201 Rover and 127 Kitt?

hi, I can do these! will pm in a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! If you're willing to trade to Canada, I have a few cards on your extended want list. I have 048 Sterling, , 219 Anchovy, 228 Bubbles, 232 Canberra, 277 Monty, and 291 Sparro.

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I'm interested in 089 Diana or 356 Pietro - not sure if you'd be interested in trading several of my cards for either one of those?

If not, could we trade my 048 Sterling and 228 Bubbles for your 063 Mint and 128 Tom?

I've been doing most of my trading on reddit and can give you my username if you'd like to check my feedback.

Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade. Thanks!

hi, I no longer have diana, pietro, or mint. if you'd still like a trade with tom for sterling (I now have bubbles). please let me know! ah sorry I complete forgot you're from canada. for one card trades prefer not to ship internationally for the rest of my cards. sorry ;-;

Last edited:
hi, I can do these! will pm in a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, I no longer have diana, pietro, or mint. if you'd still like a trade with tom for sterling (I now have bubbles). please let me know! ah sorry I complete forgot you're from canada. for one card trades prefer not to ship internationally for the rest of my cards. sorry ;-;

Totally no problem! I'm trying to keep the single card trades to a minimum as well. And I actually have a pending trade involving Sterling, so I wouldn't have been able to go ahead anyway. Kinda crazy how fast things move in the card trading world!

Anyway, thanks for getting back to me and best of luck with the rest of your collection. :)

Barold, Rocket, and Marcie for Francine? :)

hi, I have marcie pending from an offer awhile ago! would you be willing to trade anyone else from your thread? I'm also interested in 214 don or 300 chrissy

Totally no problem! I'm trying to keep the single card trades to a minimum as well. And I actually have a pending trade involving Sterling, so I wouldn't have been able to go ahead anyway. Kinda crazy how fast things move in the card trading world!

Anyway, thanks for getting back to me and best of luck with the rest of your collection. :)

thanks and good luck on yours too! :)

Can give you 129,184,393. I can take from you 116,131 and 206.

I got 129 today. still interested in 184 and 393. for specials I would rather not do 1:1 tho

I can do Don instead! Was hoping to hold on to Chrissy unless I couldn't say no. So, Don, Rocket, and Barold okay?

Then 184,393 for 116 and 207. Sorry for wasting your time. Bye.

Last edited:
Back