Selling 5/2 prices! Galaxy egg, Pumpkin wand, Balloons, Spring Sakura, Fruit | DT Rose Crystal | LF: 👀

Sure, that would be fine! 😊

Edit: just realized I didn’t directly hit reply @Aquilla lol oops
Oh no, I didn’t get the ping! Sorry! Thank you so much, finally peeeace wotg this pear (hopefully haha)! I’ll send the tbt and pear over. Do you want a message on it?

I’d love a pear pun on mine! :3

Edit: heading to bed so might only send pear tomorrow, after finding out if you’d like a message!

Oh no, I didn’t get the ping! Sorry! Thank you so much, finally peeeace wotg this pear (hopefully haha)! I’ll send the tbt and pear over. Do you want a message on it?

I’d love a pear pun on mine! :3

Edit: heading to bed so might only send pear tomorrow, after finding out if you’d like a message!
sorry about that! I'll send it over now :) You can put whatever you'd like on it or nothing, up to you! :)
Post automatically merged:

what are you looking to trade for a butterfly wand?
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the things that you're actively looking for, but I do have a Strawberry doll I'd be willing to trade. It's only on my LF list because I was trying to get to 5 at one point and never took it off. Didn't want to list out a bunch of stuff I know you're not looking for, but let me know your thoughts on the doll.

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the things that you're actively looking for, but I do have a Strawberry doll I'd be willing to trade. It's only on my LF list because I was trying to get to 5 at one point and never took it off. Didn't want to list out a bunch of stuff I know you're not looking for, but let me know your thoughts on the doll.
ahh i see. i'm mostly looking for tbt or things more easily sellable so i can help friends with their wishlists ;u;

ahh i see. i'm mostly looking for tbt or things more easily sellable so i can help friends with their wishlists ;u;
No worries, totally understand! My current tbt is being held for something I have on hold until I have the full amount ready, but feel free to let me know how much you're looking for out of it either here or pm. I know lots of people don't like to discuss prices publicly, so want to provide the option to do so privately. Hopefully I can make something work for it soon. ^^

No worries, totally understand! My current tbt is being held for something I have on hold until I have the full amount ready, but feel free to let me know how much you're looking for out of it either here or pm. I know lots of people don't like to discuss prices publicly, so want to provide the option to do so privately. Hopefully I can make something work for it soon. ^^
i think they're around 7-8k so i'm hoping for around there!

Back