Shop --

Hi!

May I get back on the waitlist for another please? ^-^

Name:Samansu
Reference:X
Style: Bust
Background color: N/A
Additional Info: So I am basically making a semi-OC by taking the look of Levi from AoT and changing name and personality/story. I won't be claiming him as completely original though obviously. He is grumpy and perpetually tired. He is wearing a white button-down with top two buttons undone, and a brown vest. I would like for him to be looking toward the right side of the frame with a soft expression and a slight blush.
Payment: Paypal $6.00

~Thank you very much! ^-^

Hi!

May I get back on the waitlist for another please? ^-^

Name:Samansu
Reference:X
Style: Bust
Background color: N/A
Additional Info: So I am basically making a semi-OC by taking the look of Levi from AoT and changing name and personality/story. I won't be claiming him as completely original though obviously. He is grumpy and perpetually tired. He is wearing a white button-down with top two buttons undone, and a brown vest. I would like for him to be looking toward the right side of the frame with a soft expression and a slight blush.
Payment: Paypal $6.00

~Thank you very much! ^-^

Hi there! Definitely, I'll add you to the waitlist~ Thanks for your interest!

Hi!

So sorry, but your mailbox is full and I can't VM you either... TT^TT

Here is what I responded with!

Thank you! It looks really good! Can I request two small changes? His eyes should be an icy blue color, and could they look slightly less feminine? They are beautiful eyes, but I feel like the eyelashes don't really fit him.

If not it is still beautiful the way it is! Thank you so much! ^-^

Hi!

So sorry, but your mailbox is full and I can't VM you either... TT^TT

Here is what I responded with!

Thank you! It looks really good! Can I request two small changes? His eyes should be an icy blue color, and could they look slightly less feminine? They are beautiful eyes, but I feel like the eyelashes don't really fit him.

If not it is still beautiful the way it is! Thank you so much! ^-^

Oops sorry! I cleared it, and sure I can do those changes! I'll PM you when I fixed them~

Back