• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway .

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Thanks for doing this!
The only one I really want right now is Juilian. Here's my proof-
-He brings back 4 year old memories of me, because my nickname was pony. I was always leaping and galloping around!
-My favorite color is blue
-My favorite animal is a horse
-Smug is my favorite type of villager
-My sister has him, but she won't give him up! If I win, I'll have ultimate justice and I can prove I can be independent. And also I don't always need her help!
-I'll also put up a few threads on my page
Thanks again! :)

Does the letter count as proof? Just because I dont have any posts about him doesnt mean I dont want him and Im gonna sell him or something :mad:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dont use reddit or tumblr and i joined here 3 days ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

I took a picture thats a type of proof

again no personal stories, it's not proof... i need links or i can't enter you. this is the last time i'm gonna point this out because it says it clearly in the rules...

Especially with newer members, people don't have that. You may have to just take people's word for it. I'm not trying to seem rude but a lot of people will miss out because they just don't have proof and they can't help that.

are you offering to get ANY dreamie? how is that possible? or do you have a list of villagers in your town you're giving away?

are you offering to get ANY dreamie? how is that possible? or do you have a list of villagers in your town you're giving away?

It's possible if you use a powersaver. It lets you save certain dates in the game. A lot of people save the date when a villager is in boxes so they can load them up later. So basically if someone has Marshal in boxes, and they save the date, they will have unlimited Marshals to give away or trade. A lot of people on reddit and tumblr give away villagers this way, but it's more or less random, like if someone with a powersave sees the same person looking for the same villager for a while, they will give it to them. It's the same thing here with OP asking for proof.

I would love to enter please, My dreamies marina proof my sig ? I hope my signature show ups LOL.Omg my sig so small SORRY xd

Last edited:
I have a second cart that I can generate villagers on. I had a bunch of legit ones (marshal, lolly, merengue, chief, Diana) but I already gave them away like this. I have homebrew installed on my 3ds so I can edit the save data.
I dunno what else to do with the cart so i thought I'd just give away dreamies ^^

Hacking and modified data isn't allowed in this forum

Last edited:
Please only pick 1 ^^;

Is it not? I wasn't aware of this rule, I haven't been here in a very long time. Would you be so kind as to link me to where it says this? I'd appreciate it :)
Sure, here's a pic with that rule
image.jpg

But that's about trades, it doesn't say anything for giving away stuff for free.
But you're giving away villagers using a modifier to make a certain villager in boxes
To cyclers like me, this is absurd since we cycle for minutes and minutes to get a random villager in boxes
Youre breaking the rules by hacking

Last edited:
But you're giving away villagers using a modifier to make a certain villager in boxes
To cyclers like me, this is absurd since we cycle for minutes and minutes to get a random villager in boxes
Youre breaking the rules by hacking

Am not trying to say he's or she is right or wrong but The person still needs to boxs the villagers to power save ? They did the work as same as you ? Let the mods handle if he breaking the rules .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back