Bells
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Happy Home Designer Token
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (14) +
Looking for 300TBT. I can offer any colour of hybrid roses and/or caranations as well as a few other types.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say this but i think 300tbt is a lot for what you're offering. the rates on here are like - 50 tbt for 20 million bells?? idk tho someone might be willing to trade! (also ur on the wrong forum! you need to go to the tbt marketplace since you're dealing with tbt ;) )

How many black hybrids do you have? 300 TBT is enough to pay for at least 100 (but up to 300)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry to say this but i think 300tbt is a lot for what you're offering. the rates on here are like - 50 tbt for 20 million bells?? idk tho someone might be willing to trade! (also ur on the wrong forum! you need to go to the tbt marketplace since you're dealing with tbt ;) )

Just to say, he's not wrong. He is, in fact, in the right place (rules changed a few weeks ago)

I haven't been on in a few months and the last time I checked the rate was 10mil IGB for 50TBT, so sorry about that.

I have 105 black hybrids which are a mix of black roses and some tulips. I could sell them all to you for 200TBT since hybrids seems to be going for 2TBT each? Correct me on that too if I'm wrong though haha.

I can do 250 tbt if you can get me any of these items
50 of each rose (red, yellow, orange, purple, blue, pink)

I haven't been on in a few months and the last time I checked the rate was 10mil IGB for 50TBT, so sorry about that.

I have 105 black hybrids which are a mix of black roses and some tulips. I could sell them all to you for 200TBT since hybrids seems to be going for 2TBT each? Correct me on that too if I'm wrong though haha.

I can buy all of them, give you 210 TBT for all since it's 2 TBT each. PM/VM me if that sounds alright. (Sorry for the late response, had to do irl stuff)

Back