Red Candy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
I'm very upset as I've just accidentally lost my prized baby flurry while TT-ing for a mail order. I really loved flurry and this is the second time it's happened (once in my first town and now).

I know there's the 16 villager cycle, but I was wondering if flurry counted as one.

Flurry counts as one of the villagers in that cycle. Flurry will now become the last person to move out, so in order for her to be out of the cycle, you would have to cycle out another 16 villagers in order to get her via campsite and moving in. That, or you could get Flurry from someone who has him?/her? in boxes.

You can get a villager from someone else even if they are in the 16 villager cycle?

That I actually don't know about. I read from other random sources that they aren't considered the same villager. For example, If Lucky moved out of my town, my town is unable to get Lucky moved back in until I cycle out 16 villagers to move him out of the 16 Villager Cycle unless I get him from another town*. However, if I get a Lucky from another town, it would work because the game doesn't consider them to be the same Lucky. One Lucky might be wearing a No.23 shirt and then another will be wearing a different piece of clothing. Its also why when you go to another town that has the same neighbour as you they will not recognize you like they would from your own town.

Last edited:
I guess I'll just stay up and cycle through them. I'm just upset because flurry is the only villager I love and yet she always move out and to top it I was getting those items for another villager in a trade now I regret it. *curls up* I hope my poor flurry at least goes to someone who came to my town today or something.

Wait a second, if you cycle 16 villagers you have a chance (or is it a guarantee?) that you'll get YOUR villager back, not just any?

I'm sry donevor good luck getting her back =/

Last edited:
here is how it works. The game cartridge or save (not sure which saves it) remembers the last 16 villagers who moved out of your town. This is called the 16 Villager Cycle. When a villager leaves the Villager Cycle, they are pretty much reset back to factory default (as in they don't remember ANYTHING about meeting you, like they've just met you) and put back into the pool of neighbours who can show up at the campsite or move in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So no, it would not be the same villager. It would be a new clean version of that villager with no memory of the past.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I think Flurry hates me or something even though I dote on her and give her perfect apples and love her and give her unorderables/DLC she always leaves me. *plops on side*

;0; Oh no, I'm so sorry, Donevor!!! -hugs- I hope you get her back ASAP. I held one of my friend's villagers while she cycled for him, because he'd moved into a bad spot. It took her about 10 days to cycle 16 because her dreamies kept moving in and the bad ones didn't want to move out. But, I really hope it goes well for you, and I'm SO sorry about that. I'd be devastated ;~; But don't worry, she loves you <3 It's just the game making her do these things!

Back