• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 10 million bells contest!

Today is the last day to be apart of this. You can send in two more posts to get more of a chance of winning. if you havent sent in your first 5 tbt to enter you won't be apart of this.

I'd love to enter, thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
I'd love to enter this - so here's my first entry :)

To the post above: click currency and then the underlined bell total ^^ change the recipient to the op of the thread and type in how much you want to send.

Also third entry :D

I'm Entering! Good Luck Everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

2nd Entry For This Contest Good luck Everyone!

Screw it. 1st entry!

sombody oNcE tOlD TEm Tha WorLd WS GonNa RolL tem teM aiNt THa shARPes toOl iN tHA SHEd sHE wz looKn kiNda dumB WIth her fiNgeR AnD hEr tHUMb iN ThA sHAPe Of A L on hEr ForeheAd

WeLP tha mEMS STarT CoINg aNd theY don't Stop OMIn bacK TO tHA FOOLs aNd TEmMie HiT THa GrOunD RunNINg didnt makE SeNSe nOt to live For FuN uR BRain gEts SMaRt but Ur HeAd gEtS DumB

so MucH to do SO MaNy mEms

I'm gonna fill hell with your dammed screams :D

u NEVer Laugh If u doN'T LL
you nEVeR flAME IF U doN't tROLl

Who honestly reads these entries besides the person running this XD

Back