• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Invite One Person!

I'll let you each invite one person. Just tell me who they are.

Mine is LinkMaster5.0. He is really good at making sigs. So mabey he could open a sig shop. He is the one who made my sig.

Is he ever on The Crossing Guardian. I think that the person you invite should at least like AC.

Why dont you just do it randomely. Or tell everyone at the ACAC what your doing and ask them to PM you.

tyoshi you should invite the noctorn of shadow aka the legend of javi. I quit forums for a year so I didn't see him turn into a sage. I knew he would become one. And I didn't see how his name changed.

[quote="] tyoshi you should invite the noctorn of shadow aka the legend of javi. I quit forums for a year so I didn't see him turn into a sage. I knew he would become one. And I didn't see how his name changed. [/quote]
Nah, he's a slacker

:p (I don't think he checks his PM's anymore either). He got his name changed because of this lame excuse "It strecthes the screen" (same excuse I used to shorten PARTY_BOY's name :)).

Monty Python and the Holy Grail was great! " I fart in your general direction!" quote from monty python.

TYOSHI90 said:
[quote="] tyoshi you should invite the noctorn of shadow aka the legend of javi. I quit forums for a year so I didn't see him turn into a sage. I knew he would become one. And I didn't see how his name changed.
Nah, he's a slacker

:p (I don't think he checks his PM's anymore either). He got his name changed because of this lame excuse "It strecthes the screen" (same excuse I used to shorten PARTY_BOY's name :)). [/quote]
Lol. I didn't know you could change names. I just like my name how it is. And isn't Noctorn of shadows just as long.

Back