Status
Not open for further replies.

SL92

Bells
:rofl:

Except that Stephenville is hosting Hockey Night in Canada and Im coming on CBC on Saturday with none other than D-i-c-k Irvin and Ron Whatsisface! And he signed my book!
D-i-c-k Irvin Jr, legendary hockey news reporter, signed my book that he HIMSELF wrote, entitled 'THE HABS'

Yep, a pretty boring school day.

man. the primary, elementary, and middle school gets to meet all of those people but they dont go to the high school

:( why?:( i was sick from school today anyway

:)

You gotta go to school anyway so I gave up complaining in, like, wait....I never did. But school is supposed to be boring because its the rule. >_<

Kolvo said:
You gotta go to school anyway so I gave up complaining in, like, wait....I never did. But school is supposed to be boring because its the rule. >_<
School is what you make it. I'll leave you to decode that little proverb.

;)

Ahhhh, proverb. Those are harder than riddles. Are you gonna be the guy that follows people and gives them proverbs

:huh: ? Because I dunno what that proverb meant. But Art is a fun class...But I'm the person in class that is like a :ph43r: ninja. I'm just there to get the things that I'm supposed to get there. Its still kinda boring. Oh wait, I just figured that you can put any place in it what you just said. Because I heard someone said 'Home is where you make it', so I guess you can put anything really there.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Kolvo said:
School is what you make it. I'll leave you to decode that little proverb.

;)
That's a pretty easy proverb to decode lol. :lol:

school isn't THAT boring... i mean, most of the time i'm messing around with friends. and school is like, the only time i see my friends, most of them have jobs, or something so we can't really hang out all that often. >_<

yeah, cherish middleschool guys... once you get to highschool, all your friends, and yourself included get jobs, women (if you're not some creepy kid), and alot of other stuff that takes time out of your day...

I never said it was really boring. I just said boring. And yes...I'm in middle school. I guess I'll cherish it. I remembered that proverbs were like quotes, because we get one of those in our agenda books every week. Because one was a Jewish proverb. Thats how I knew they were proverbs.

Kolvo said:
Ahhhh, proverb. Those are harder than riddles. Are you gonna be the guy that follows people and gives them proverbs

:huh: ? Because I dunno what that proverb meant. But Art is a fun class...But I'm the person in class that is like a :ph43r: ninja. I'm just there to get the things that I'm supposed to get there. Its still kinda boring. Oh wait, I just figured that you can put any place in it what you just said. Because I heard someone said 'Home is where you make it', so I guess you can put anything really there.
If you mean Confucious, yes, I'm trying to follow in his footsteps, as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back