• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Call the Ships to Port: Game Thread - END GAME - TOWN VICTORY!

Also i have to go to the bathroom constantly and i should really stop drinking alot of soda but im addicted to caffine and sugar and i rarely get soda anyway...and i brought the cup in from home so im getting free soda...did i mention im at Mcdonald's?

I'm jelly

YAHII82.png

Night Five.

A slow clapping came from a shadowed corner of the hall. A figure stepped forward, leaning heavily on a walking stick. His face was hollow and the blister blue skin was scraped down to the bone along his cheek.

“Who’re you?” Lulu asked.

The figure ignored her, instead creeping closer toward the dead figure on the floor. He kicked her sharp in the ribs with one of his boots.

“Huh, look at that. I didn’t know it was possible to die twice.” He sunk a hand into his moth-eaten coat pocket and pulled out a stack of cards. “Now, which of you would like to play a game of poker with this old man?”

Lulu went to open her mouth, only to taste flesh. Ali’s jaw came to rest on her shoulder. “I’ll play. On the condition that if I win you leave this island.”

“Deal. What’s your name, kid?”

“Ali.”

“Benjamin Sage.”

The islanders gathered around the teenage boy and the three hundred year old spirit. They engaged in three rounds. The first round went to Ali. The second to Benjamin. And the third…

“Royal flush.” The ghost grinned, exposing the gaps in his gums where teeth had once been.

Ali dropped his head into his hands. His shoulders shook as he began to sob.

Lulu marched forward, grabbing the strange man by the wrist and pulling a dozen cards out of his sleeve. Kings, Queens, and Aces.

“You cheated.”

The ghost snapped his hand back. “Fine, I’ll forfeit to the crybaby.”

“So you’ll leave — and take the ghost ships with you?” Ali asked.

“I will leave,” he said, “but the ships? They weren’t a part of our wager, mister. You’ll have to take it up with Thelxiepeia herself!”

Then the ghost vanished into thin air.

PandaDarling was lynched. She was Sage the Ghastly Gambler (Time Bomb):

Tina said:
Sage the Ghastly Gambler (Time Bomb)
When you lost your ship to William Kidd in the 1690s, he allowed you to remain a member of his crew. But you never got over your addiction, always making small wagers with other members of the crew for alcohol and cigarettes. Gambling is a crux, and this time the stakes are bigger than ever. If you take the ghost of Captain Kidd’s offer this time it won’t be a ship at stake - it’ll be your afterlife.

From the third day onwards, you have the power to put this game into a time bomb state. You may choose to sacrifice yourself in order to reduce the number of mislynches town can make. This may increase your teams chances of winning; but it will ultimately lower your team numbers by one and expose your role and identity. This action can only be used during the first half of a day phase.

Don’t take this decision lightly.

If and when you are ready, message the host with the following phrase: CALL THE SHIPS TO PORT.

[N3 Update]
Your bomb is no longer active, due to town's time already being reduced at no cost to the mafia team. Your patience paid off!

Night five will end Friday April 5th (NA) at 4pm PDT/7pm EDT and Saturday April 6th (EU/AUS) at 12am BST/9am AEST.

Last edited:
Wow, so it was balanced after all. Each side had a bomb that could be activated. That's really clever Tina. :p

okay so this actually really useful information, mafia actually knew and WANTED punchy to die and wasn't worried about being first or last.

then again there is the matter of Kermit, which asdfuihjok as to why she unvoted but it's w/e.

Any theories on why she basically offered to lynch herself when mafia was one mislynch from winning?

At this point it looks like the mafia doesn't care to win because they're literally not even trying. It was the same with Tom & KermitsTea. They all said they were too busy for this game if I recall correctly. To be fair PandaDarling never posted much anyways so she probably was too busy to keep up.

amazonevan19
Antonio
Heyden [x2]
glow
PunchyDaHufflepuff
Dad
Trundle
These are the people that voted for Punchy and weren't concerned about being first or last

last 2 scum is in: Dad/Amanda1983/Antonio/iLoveYou

I've been toying with the idea of heyden and/or antonio but i just can't see it

okay so this actually really useful information, mafia actually knew and WANTED punchy to die and wasn't worried about being first or last.

then again there is the matter of Kermit, which asdfuihjok as to why she unvoted but it's w/e.

This is exactly what came to my mind. So technically the people who voted for Punchy already knew what the bomb would do and on top of that they knew voting to "sacrifice" themselves would appear more Town and they couldn't get the blame because of how Punchy expressed themselves so it was a safe bet for them either way.

also jftr Panda lightly bussed both Tom and Kermit so whose to say she didn't bus all of her team mates :cool:

Is it fair to say that because her & Gigalabesh are friends in real life they could have been helping each other on the team ? How else would Gigalbesj know when to come vote ?

Back