• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction 100% Original Marina ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

spooky
Bells
Spirit Candy: Wix
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
Black Feather
Feedback
100% (579) +

tumblr_inline_mpkqzxhsd21qz4rgp.gif

SB - 100 TBT
Minimum Increase - 20 TBT
Buyout - 250 TBT

Ends around 11am EST.

Last edited:
Bump nevermind someone has my dreamie
Technically you're not allowed to back out of an auction, but okay...
Anyone else? Extending the end time of the auction to 11am and if no one wants her after that she's getting voided.​

Technically you're not allowed to back out of an auction, but okay...
Anyone else? Extending the end time of the auction to 11am and if no one wants her after that she's getting voided.​

11am in which timezone? My boyfriend really wants Marina, so I'd pay for you to hold her until he wakes up for me ^^

Didn't know that but I won't be buying her. Thanks.

11am in which timezone? My boyfriend really wants Marina, so I'd pay for you to hold her until he wakes up for me ^^
EST :)
just to clarify, are you bidding or buying out...?​
Didn't know that but I won't be buying her. Thanks.
it's no problem, i'm of course not going to force you, but just informing you that you can get in trouble for it c:​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back