Shop A Murder of Crows | An Art Shop [0/3] [RLC ONLY]

Ah ah okay the wait list is fine for now! I would ask for an art trade but I'm in school already so I don't have much time… So here's the form I guess

GOD I LOVE FEAR
Username: MoonlightAbsol
References: x x and i drew the girl wrong in that one rip
Payment: 600 TBT?
Personality/pose: They're a couple! So something cute like that would be awesome~ i also really like that bridget photo set in the examples but that's asking for way too much hroo hraa
Line color: Idk you can pick something
Extra:Nope

-EDIT-
added one of the refs

okay!! ill see what i can do <3
im... hoping to get some of these done tonight? :/ i...sigh. i guess ill see how i feel haha.

tbtreq21_by_ichigo_kun-d973ipc.png
today on nikki manages to make everyone look like jon
i hope you dont hate it lol. hope to finish the other two tomorrow

Ah you're doing commissions again!! Gonna subscribe to your thread so hopefully I can catch you when your slots are free. *v*

Ah you're doing commissions again!! Gonna subscribe to your thread so hopefully I can catch you when your slots are free. *v*

unfortunately after this batch i may not be able to open for TBT anymore... im always open for RLC but with school starting i dont know if i can do tbt T_T i opened it way too late haha sobs. i could also try to keep open for art trades sometimes or something, or maybe open one slot once in a while. sigh. damn school. IM SO SORRY ILU

as for these ill prolly try drawing tonight

unfortunately after this batch i may not be able to open for TBT anymore... im always open for RLC but with school starting i dont know if i can do tbt T_T i opened it way too late haha sobs. i could also try to keep open for art trades sometimes or something, or maybe open one slot once in a while. sigh. damn school. IM SO SORRY ILU

as for these ill prolly try drawing tonight
No worries! c: I will still admire your art from afar and more than happy to do an art trade if you're interested. Though the latter might take... A while because I'm slow sobs

finally done. god save me
tbtreq22_by_ichigo_kun-d97c636.png
tbtreq23_by_ichigo_kun-d97c640.png
ugh. i hope theyre okay

shop is now only open for RLC. if izzi ever gets back to me ill do theirs for tbt and ill do keitara and benevoirs trades but otherwise, rlc only

Omggg thank you so much!! It's so adorable I can't even aaaahhhh I love it! <3 Can't wait to show it to my friend :D

nudging this as i have time this weekend to draw if anyone is interested

still taking rlc. dunno if anyone on the waitlist is still interested :V

Back