• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Hi 500k is good could I also have 20 gold ores from your freebies and could I catalog the items on your catalog thread?

hi, i might be able to trade now, what's the price? in case you forgot, i'm buying the throwing beans and poppy's pic!

I got your message, and would still love to trade! Thank you! I will be available from 3 pm tomorrow, to basically any time after that during the weekend.

Hi 500k is good could I also have 20 gold ores from your freebies and could I catalog the items on your catalog thread?

10 nuggets and cataloging please? c: Also I replied to your pm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, i might be able to trade now, what's the price? in case you forgot, i'm buying the throwing beans and poppy's pic!

Hi :) Would 400k sound good? And thanks for reminder, it really helps!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got your message, and would still love to trade! Thank you! I will be available from 3 pm tomorrow, to basically any time after that during the weekend.

Hi! :) Checked your pm just now, thanks.
3pm EST is my 5am. I'm usually on around this time, but this weekend I'll be quite busy with business irl. Posting here when you get online is easiest way for me to find you, I guess.
Sorry for inconvenience! Thank you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would you like for the 7-11 set?

Hello :) That depends on the situation. Please make an offer on me. Thank you!

Hi Red. :) Can I buy your nice painting? Also, when do you think you will have more art in stock? Also Dango

Hi Red. :) Can I buy your nice painting? Also, when do you think you will have more art in stock? Also Dango

Hi Hearcore :D
I'll be able to restock them when I'm done ALL the trades here. --> x
Actually I have to update this list to add some more... had not time to update...
And okay sure. I'm on the middle of a few trades, I'll let you know when I'm ready for you. It will take at least an hour since one of these trades is a little large one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I just realized I don't need the nuggets

Okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How about 6m for the whole 7-11 set?

A little low. Double?

Hi Hearcore :D
I'll be able to restock them when I'm done ALL the trades here. --> x
Actually I have to update this list to add some more... had not time to update...
And okay sure. I'm on the middle of a few trades, I'll let you know when I'm ready for you. It will take at least an hour since one of these trades is a little large one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

A little low. Double?

That is okay. Just PM or VM when you're all ready ^^

info

To everyone who I made an agreement of trade this week,

Some family business came up and I wouldn't be able to have transaction maybe until middle of the next week. If you cancel the offer I totally understand. And if are okay to wait until then, I'll get back to you when I get home next week.
Really sorry for inconvenience.

Back