• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Unorderables/Sets/Pics *:.。☆..。*:

Can I buy the Afternoon Tea Set, Shaved Ice Lamp, Veggie Basket, and Rice Cake for 2 million bells? Oh, and can I order a stewpot and catalog the sushi platter and rice cooker?

How much would that orderable item be?

Last edited:
I'd like the Marshal painting, if that's still availible.

Hi :)

I would like:

Genji's Pic
Chief's Pic

for 400k?

Thanks!

Are you still selling your Bureom for 500K????
I sent your PM but no reply
I am still waiting to buy it
plz tell me when you're available to trade.

Ah I've been looking for the Princess Set >.<
Would you accept TBT or IGB, and how much of it?

Hello~ I'd like to buy again!
How much for:
-Sketchbook
-Silver axe
-Gold house model
-Bamboo grass (x4 if you have..?)
-Hagoita (x2 if you have..?)

Thank you!

Oh I was wondering if I could add the Ice Set, Gorgeous Set, and Princess set to my order for 10 mil or better? If not it is ok :)

I'm sorry y'all for the late response. I haven't been available these past few days, and also I didn't think I'd get trading offers this much. x_x;

ALSO I'm not accepting any offers after this post until I can complete the trades which I already agreed with. Its too many to handle in my short available time... Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Shimmer, @Spoopy Christe,
@Bixxy, @CovisGod,
@mirumu, @*Evee Beau and Kyle*,
and everyone in following posts.

Please let me know if you still need those items you asked, preferably through posting here or visitor message in my profile, not through pm.

May I order the afternoon tea set and rice cake and catalog the japanese food relates?

I would be interested in:
Rice Cake
Newsprint helmet
Dango

Thanks

Hi :) Sure, if those items are still in my stock after I finished other trades placed previously!

How much are each of your legit are pieces?
Also, may I order the whole Japanese interior from your catalog? As well as the japanese swords.
I want to place an order for the gorgeous set.
Hi :) 100k each?
Also you can catalog items you like, but preferably not for keeping, since its too many items for one trade, sorry.
And yes, gorgeous set is available.

Can I buy the Afternoon Tea Set, Shaved Ice Lamp, Veggie Basket, and Rice Cake for 2 million bells? Oh, and can I order a stewpot and catalog the sushi platter and rice cooker?
How much would that orderable item be?
Hi :) Sure, any items that are still in my stock when we trade.
And orderables are free, if its not too many.

I'd like the Marshal painting, if that's still availible.
You mean... pic, right? If yes, it available at this moment.

Hi :)

I would like:

Genji's Pic
Chief's Pic

for 400k?
Thanks!

Hi :) Sure.

can i get dango and the toy hammer?
Yes, if its in my stock when we trade.

Are you still selling your Bureom for 500K????
I sent your PM but no reply
I am still waiting to buy it
plz tell me when you're available to trade.

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to log on here past days.
Yes, its available atm.

Ah I've been looking for the Princess Set >.<
Would you accept TBT or IGB, and how much of it?
Either is fine, I prefer IGB though.
If its the second 3mil?

How much for ski and egg set? :)
Hi :) How about 3 mil for ski set, and 1 mil for egg set? I'm negotiable for the egg set though.

Hello~ I'd like to buy again!
How much for:
-Sketchbook
-Silver axe
-Gold house model
-Bamboo grass (x4 if you have..?)
-Hagoita (x2 if you have..?)

Thank you!

Hi tokkio, how have you been doing? :)
Yes, I have them all atm.

-Sketchbook ... freebie
-Silver axe ... 200k?
-Gold house model ... 50k?
-Bamboo grass (x4 if you have..?) ... 200k each?
-Hagoita (x2 if you have..?) ... 400k each?

Oh I was wondering if I could add the Ice Set, Gorgeous Set, and Princess set to my order for 10 mil or better? If not it is ok :)
Hi :) Yes you can. But I think its going to be too many items to trade at a time. I mean, I'm not sure if I can stay long enough to complete all in on trade. So... maybe we should do the trade at least twice, if okay?

If I did 3 million IGB I would be pretty broke, I mean I'm able to do it and it's definitely an option but.. xD In the meantime I'm going to be selling a few items so hopefully I'll get more money.

If I pay in TBT, would 125-150 be ok? I can add on more.

I'm still interested :)

Thanks for the reply. Okay, are you available now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I did 3 million IGB I would be pretty broke, I mean I'm able to do it and it's definitely an option but.. xD In the meantime I'm going to be selling a few items so hopefully I'll get more money.

If I pay in TBT, would 125-150 be ok? I can add on more.

Ah~ I see. Do you have either cream and sugar or jelly fish lamp by any chance? If you do I can lower the price.

Ah hello! I am unsure if this is still open but I am interested in

Afternoon Tea Set
Newsprint Helmet
Bamboo Grass
Dango

if you still have them! I have Cream and Sugar. I can also offer 5mil bells!

(edit) Just saw your other post on the last page, I'll hold out until you are ready!

Last edited:
Ah, dang... I just had a jellyfish lamp >.< Are there any other items you might be interested in?

I'm sorry y'all for the late response. I haven't been available these past few days, and also I didn't think I'd get trading offers this much. x_x;

ALSO I'm not accepting any offers after this post until I can complete the trades which I already agreed with. Its too many to handle in my short available time... Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Shimmer, @Spoopy Christe,
@Bixxy, @CovisGod,
@mirumu, @*Evee Beau and Kyle*,
and everyone in following posts.

Please let me know if you still need those items you asked, preferably through posting here or visitor message in my profile, not through pm.

Hi :) Sure, if those items are still in my stock after I finished other trades placed previously!

Hi :) 100k each?
Also you can catalog items you like, but preferably not for keeping, since its too many items for one trade, sorry.
And yes, gorgeous set is available.

Hi :) Sure, any items that are still in my stock when we trade.
And orderables are free, if its not too many.

You mean... pic, right? If yes, it available at this moment.

Hi :) Sure.

Yes, if its in my stock when we trade.

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to log on here past days.
Yes, its available atm.

Either is fine, I prefer IGB though.
If its the second 3mil?

Hi :) How about 3 mil for ski set, and 1 mil for egg set? I'm negotiable for the egg set though.

Hi tokkio, how have you been doing? :)
Yes, I have them all atm.

-Sketchbook ... freebie
-Silver axe ... 200k?
-Gold house model ... 50k?
-Bamboo grass (x4 if you have..?) ... 200k each?
-Hagoita (x2 if you have..?) ... 400k each?

Hi :) Yes you can. But I think its going to be too many items to trade at a time. I mean, I'm not sure if I can stay long enough to complete all in on trade. So... maybe we should do the trade at least twice, if okay?

Yeah we can do my first order in one trade and the sets in other trades :) Sorry for overwhelming you :(

Back