• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Diana 350 TBT -- packed and ready for her new home!

Woogfroo

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Diana is original, as far as I can tell.

350 seems about right on here, though if it's too high for a tier 1 villager, let me know!

That is actually pretty low, a very lowball for her xD

Why do people always do that :c The op was fine with that price and if they raise the price, I won't be able to help someone who has been looking for diana for a long time!

Why do people always do that :c The op was fine with that price and if they raise the price, I won't be able to help someone who has been looking for diana for a long time!

I mean, I was just saying. They would need to go through with it or you can put a bad wifi rating for not going thorugh, (though I know you probably would not like to, you are too polite.)

I also changed it.

I have no idea how much Diana goes for on here, but someone just bought Julian for that amount.

I'd be happy to sell her for the lower price as long as I can find her someone who will love her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! Are you (or they) able to pick her up soon?

Just out of curiosity, how much do tier 1 villagers usually go for on here?

Obviously I'm not going to change the price for Diana, but I would like a number or a range for future reference!

Hmmm depends. I don't usually buy villagers on the tbt market place but usually buyouts are 30 mil and higher. And 100 tbt= 3 mil

I saw someone selling Diana for 750tbt earlier if that helps.

So I guess most Tier 1 villagers would go for around the same.

Last edited:
If my friend doesn't respond how long can you hold her? It's almost midnight here and I have school tomorrow so maybe my friend is asleep as well...

I actually work a 16 hour shift tomorrow, so I'd like her to be in a new home as soon as possible. I wouldn't be able to access wifi for the 3ds until about this time tomorrow...

I don't know when they will be back on but I think they are asleep so I guess you can try finding someone else. Sorry for your time. I hope you find her a great home! C:

I've been on here and on Reddit, trying to find her a home for about 5 hours now. Since nobody has wanted her or been able to take her or have been failing to pick her up for that long, I might just void her.

No!!! Please she is adorable! I would hold her but i already have her. I'll help you find a home for her right now!

Edit the title and add still available so people know she's still up for grabs. I'm trying to find another taker before i have to go to sleep

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have school tomorrow so off to bed i go. Sorry I couldn't help. He was online for a while and then decided to go offline :c But if you do still have her by tomorrow let me know c: good night^-^

I have no idea how to change the title. I googled it, and it says go to Edit then Advanced, and I don't have those options.

It's almost 2 am here, and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I'm sorry, but I think I have to let her go.

I have no idea how to change the title. I googled it, and it says go to Edit then Advanced, and I don't have those options.

It's almost 2 am here, and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I'm sorry, but I think I have to let her go.

Are you using mobile version of TBT? If so, go to the bottom and go to full site, then try edit post -> go advanced.

Back