Purple Violet
White Violet
Pavé
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
I got the shaved-ice lamp from Isabelle. Pete deliveried it himself. It came via Spotpass. I live in USA and am playing the NA version. So excited I got this.

I figured, but I had a glimmer of hope that they had changed their minds about whether it should be reorderable.

Ah brilliant! I got a rolling suitcase from Isabelle today (in the UK). Looks like all the DLC will be given out to everyone eventually.

That's great. Now everyone gets one ^-^. Sucks for the people that bought them for like millions.

There's probably not gonna be any country exclusive DLCs now D:
Least I sold my spare one to a foreigner already ;)

Last edited:
I got excited but then I got a rolling suitcase. Blah. And then i got excited again and 'mum' send me a shaved ice maker

Still waiting to get mine. Glad I traded for the ones I got instead of shelling out millions of bells. :p

Yeah, I got one too. I'm like, "Isabelle sent me a letter? She could just walk to my house..." Lol.

I got one too! I was just adding a friend code and a blue dot appeared! I thought Isabelle giving me a letter was part of my birthday though.

Ah, good news for NA!!!! This is why I was wary of being too greedy with the lamps I made. I'm glad I stuck to trading and giving away to people who didn't have much (like me!). And to those I was unable to help, you got it now!

Looks like all the DLC will be given out to everyone eventually.

I hope so. Thanks to friends and finding good deals here, I have nearly all of the DLC (holiday items are a different beast entirely...) now. The big things I'm missing are the yule log and the turkey. I'm hoping those come out to the other regions later this year, around the winter holidays.

Someone kindly gifted me a shaved ice lamp a long time ago and I wanted another but no way in hell would I pay millions of bell for one, so this is lovely news. I really hope they release the turkey next! :)

Back