• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Attack on Titan Themed Clothing

Thunder

The deftest potato peeler
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Red Envelope
Rebel Gnome
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Orange Mote of Flame
Thunder Flame
HNI_0012_zpse1a9266b.jpg

HNI_0013_zps22a4c033.jpg

HNI_0014_zps94694dce.jpg

HNI_0015_zpsb2f06884.jpg
HNI_0020_zpsf90cd2f7.jpg

HNI_0021_zps89d568a1.jpg

HNI_0022_zpsfbf47866.jpg

HNI_0023_zps37524ce6.jpg
HNI_0024_zps0b11a65c.jpg

HNI_0025_zps552360aa.jpg

HNI_0026_zps5eb4c895.jpg

HNI_0027_zps56cb79c2.jpg
HNI_0029_zpsf4f35b88.jpg

HNI_0030_zps886565ce.jpg

HNI_0031_zps3d80f655.jpg

HNI_0032_zps09ae7a6c.jpg
HNI_0086_zps58daa80b.jpg

HNI_0087_zps740fdef6.jpg

HNI_0088_zpsa7fc950c.jpg

HNI_0089_zpsf7964f4c.jpg

The name Attack on Titan always bothered me for some reason.

Anyway, enjoy.

Last edited:
I wasn't really planning on going through everybody (Maybe Annie's since her's is the only other one that's really different from the rest) , but I suppose Eren's uniform wouldn't be too much trouble.

Oh, just to let everyone know I've updated this (considering someone remarked that the straps on the back looked like a thong) so I'll be posting this and a few new ones later on.

Oh, just to let everyone know I've updated this (considering someone remarked that the straps on the back looked like a thong) so I'll be posting this and a few new ones later on.

It's OK. Either way, we love Mikasa with or without a thong. :D

Damn,the amount of detail...

Still trying to figure out how this anime got popular.I guess the 3D gear is cool,but could it be recreated LEGIT in real life...

Damn,the amount of detail...

Still trying to figure out how this anime got popular.I guess the 3D gear is cool,but could it be recreated LEGIT in real life...

The anime is pretty well-animated. It also has a pretty good story and can be pretty emotional at some points. It randomly becomes funny every once in a while, breaking up the tension. Lots of cliffhangers that will often make you want to watch the next episode

It has all the things that can easily make it addicting to watch lol

Funniest thing ever,
-Connie walks by-
-Jean wipes his hands on his back-
Connie: Dude, what did you just wipe on my back?!
Jean: My faith in humanity -Glares off into the distance-

And as promised, I updated the OP.

your uniforms have really good detail!!! it looks really nice!!
i'll definitely use them

Thanks, unfortunately sometimes the small palette makes it a bit difficult to make them very detailed.

Ehh I barely noticed the differences in their uniforms @_@ Amazing how you worked in that detail, I had trouble just with the emblem. thanks for sharing (^^)

The anime is pretty well-animated. It also has a pretty good story and can be pretty emotional at some points. It randomly becomes funny every once in a while, breaking up the tension. Lots of cliffhangers that will often make you want to watch the next episode

It has all the things that can easily make it addicting to watch lol

Funniest thing ever,
-Connie walks by-
-Jean wipes his hands on his back-
Connie: Dude, what did you just wipe on my back?!
Jean: My faith in humanity -Glares off into the distance-

The manga was also pretty popular before the anime came out so alot of the fanbase is from there :3

The only major changes were done on the front patterns (aside from maybe Annie's with her hood, and even that's not much of a change), considering most of the differences are rather subtle anyway :p

Back