• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime!

Yikes, last episode of Tokyo Ghoul sucked so bad like they didn't even wrap up Aogiri Arc properly, the anime itself is just so mehhh like what happened to the kirishima siblings you know? Like sure there's gonna be a said second season but I hope they at least finished Aogiri Arc because so like second season they're gonna pick up in the middle of nowhere???

Anyway, Yamori and Kaneki's fight was pretty badass though. Plus I love how they played unravel in the background holy shhhhh. That centipede scene was what I waited for the most and it was just insane satisfying. And then the whole talk with Rize, it was dragged but it was worth it. I just hope there's at least one more episode to finish up the arc :| And Juuzou.... OMG I was waiting for that boy to finish it up UGHHHH.
That was some intense torture. Lets all cross our fingers and hope for a season 2!

That was some intense torture. Lets all cross our fingers and hope for a season 2!

Yeah, I think it was confirmed there's gonna be a second season Jan 2015? I loved the part when Kaneki was all like, after all that torture(?), do you think that would hurt? or something like that UGH WHY THEY PUT BADASS KANEKI LAST EPISODE DAMN IT

there is one more episode of znt and i will never be ready for it

yeee i really need a shibazaki nine confrontation and for twelve and nine to develop with each other bc all this time all they had in mind was bomb this bomb that and FOR THEM TO BE HAPPY how is this gonna end with them being happy uGHHHHHh

Sailor Moon Crystal. It was the sixth episode and I really enjoyed it, actually. Can't wait to see the next episode. Just wish they showed a new episode each week instead of every two weeks. Oh well...

Last edited:
Yeah, I think it was confirmed there's gonna be a second season Jan 2015? I loved the part when Kaneki was all like, after all that torture(?), do you think that would hurt? or something like that UGH WHY THEY PUT BADASS KANEKI LAST EPISODE DAMN IT

YAY! I didn't know it was confirmed! That's pretty soon too :D

I'm watching so many sports anime right now. Free, Haikyuu, Yowamushi Pedal, Knight in the Area, and I also have Baby Steps somewhere on my external.
I've been looking to get into Tokyo Ghoul too, since that seems to be pretty good.

I get a certain nostalgia for the old Toonami shows :') <3

Yeah, same here. I grew up in the Toonami Golden Age. Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin have always been two of my all-times faves, as far as anime goes. Never gonna forget them.

Nine is gonna die - I feel it.

fpfpfpfs i feel it too, i just don't wanna believe it.....

Huge possibility or they have to atone for their sins. But I hope they get what they want before then, like clear their past and such. That's the only way I'll accept the ending, no matter how hurtful it will be.

Sailor Moon Crystal is what I'm into right now! But I also love Lucky Star, Tokyo Mew Mew and Pretty Cure.

I really need to watch Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, that's one of those animes that people won't stop talking about and....
KONO DIO DA
But hey, it's on Chrunchyroll if I want to watch it.
Gives me more to watch on that website other than Nichijou, Sailor Moon Crystal, and Chi's Sweet Home.
Speaking of which, has anyone watched Chi?
That anime's adorable, yet so short.

[HEAVY BREATHING]

Chapter 53 of Akame Ga Kill
:(((((((((((((((({{(((((((((((([(((((((((((((((((((((
Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back