• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Spring Contest

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Here's TBT's first ever Spring Contest.
Your mom's probably already told you it's spring cleaning time, and so it is at TBT too, in a way.
Any member here can enter this contest.
All you have to do is come up with an origianl idea for TBT. Anything that would make TBT a better, funner, etc. place is a good entry.
You may submit up to 2 ideas.
Prizes:
1st-500 forum bells, access to Blue Haven
2nd-300 forum bells, access to Blue Haven
3rd-200 forum bells, access to Blue Haven
All others-50 forum bells

This contest begins March 11th, and will end March 18th.
Good luck!

:eek: can I enter it here......

I say that with the game metroid prime hunters coming out that we need not only something like a clan thing, but we will need to have contests for higher rankings within it.

That way we can rank who is the best in it here!

A *insert rank here* apprentince.For this the master or teacher will see if their apprentince is good enough for the rank

How about an RPG...not like Dungens and Dragons.more like Harvest Moon but without the farming.

Also, being orignal doesn't always work, try taking old ideas and making them better.

Since MPH is coming we can have a bounty list of members and whoever gets them gets a rank or forumbells

April 1st is good!!!

An idea, eh? Well lets see...I think some how this forum has to become more Animal Crossing-related, thats for sure. The majority of this site's forums are not even about Animal Crossing (even though there are only 2 AC games...

Oh! I got it!!! An Animal Crossing related RPG!!!! YES!!!! Think about it, you can figure out some sort of way that people can use their forum bells for a new forum you can make called like, Tom Nook's Shop or something, where people can buy like, furniture and stuff!!! And uhh...well, I dont really see the point of the furniture thing, but you get the main idea!!!

:p

Back