General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bad news is that all three members that are in charge of the restocks come from North America. But they are aware of all time zones.

Suspected so with the move-arounds. Yeah, still wish they could have been more spread at some points.

It's 31 degrees and I just ate cheeselets from Christmas that expired in April and drinking pink lemonade.

I regret my life.

I'm incredibly booorrred

Despite getting sleep, I still feel tired.

Last edited:
Why are parents like the most annoying and least helpful things in life.

There's two sides of a coin, you see them as unhelpful and annoying while they see this themselves as your guardians and advisors.

Everything they do is to benefit us, although the way they do it can definitely be unhelpful and annoying. Parents think they know you but they really don't, we all act differently around them and sometimes it's hard to express ourselves to them no matter what age we are. Sometimes they are blinded by what they want us to do in life but don't consider what we want to do, which creates a troublesome relationship.

I find it odd, they were once young and full of life and surely they had been in the same shoes...What happened to them, they should be understanding.

"Once you have kids, then you will understand."

Is a quote many parents say and what they are really trying to say is: depending on who you are then you will understand how hard it is to be a parent, you will be miserable and not be able to achieve your dreams or your dream was to have kids and settle down but then you realize you want more but it's too late because of the major responsibilities in your life. That's my interpretation anyway.

Gonna snip off that while quoting or my eyes won't be able to read a thing.

And well, I'd being "mentally abusive" and only complaining and trying to "help" by pretty much being in the way and refusing to see your own parental weaknesses is not a good thing. Also I hate the fact that people consider family to be like the most holy thing in the world and you can only trust and be with them etc. That's not always the case, and you can't choose your parents and they can't choose what kind of kid they want. They just need to let go after some time and focus on themselves. Also if you have a bad relationship and can't solve it either way, there should be nothing wrong with cutting the ties.

When I'm in college, I have two strengths that not many people have:

- Attendance: When I have a class, I attend every class regardless of consequences. The only exception is when I get sick. Even so, my immune system is pretty good. I know that professers start penalizing you when you miss three classes a semester, but the most I missed was two, and it was for valid reasons.

- Dropout: I'm almost up to 60 hours in college, and not once have I dropped a class since college. Although I did drop a class in Middle School and was suggested to drop a class in High School, I never dropped a class in college.

Strangely enough, colleges have a very low absense tolerance, but missing classes is not a big deal. You spent your money in college, you wasted yours if you fail or drop. But high school takes absenses even more seriously than college, even if the absence tolerance isn't like college. The reason being is that by missing school too many times, you are wasting state funds on the school and taxpayer funds to pay for the school. And high school takes absenses more seriously than middle school and elementary school. That's why the absence policy in high school is worse than college's.

^Interesting topic.. I actually got an award thing for having the best attendance during one year in high school, lol. And yeah I unless I was very sick and had to be at home I pretty much attended everything in uni what I know of, but then those classes I took at uni(film studies) was way better and way less drama than high school (which p much sucked but my parents were strict af).

^Interesting topic.. I actually got an award thing for having the best attendance during one year in high school, lol. And yeah I unless I was very sick and had to be at home I pretty much attended everything in uni what I know of, but then those classes I took at uni(film studies) was way better and way less drama than high school (which p much sucked but my parents were strict af).

To be honest, high school really does suck. Not only that, but they repeat the same stuff in each subject, including math and art. It's not really teaching anything new. I also remembered studying about the Holocaust a lot in the first three years of high school (and the last year in middle school). The last time I was in history class that covered World War II (which was in college), we went very little over Hitler's rise to power, but we mostly focused on America's horrible relationship with Japan and Japanese citizens during the time. So unlike high school, college never repeats the same subjects.

Another reason to hate high school: They make you spend more time and learning less. For instance, the longer classes in college are 75-minutes long, but occur only twice a week. When High School is on block scheduling, it goes up to 80 minutes or longer, and you may have to take it twice or thrice a week. Moreover, college semesters are shorter than high school semesters. And college isn't required by law.

Yeah, plus in college you can most of the time choose what you want to study (unless it's way too hard-to-get-into classes/programs) and yeah when I took film studies it was mostly 2+2 hours or just 3-4 hours straight if we started late and the rest of the time you was on your own or had group works. And people are way more mature than in high school and most of the time actually do their thing.

And yeah we pretty much had to attend high school every day more or less, it was just a "harder" regular school lol but yeah you pretty much need it unless you are A+ at getting works without it.

So now that I have 8,000+ TBT Bells, I'm not much further from getting to 10,000 TBT.

I have participated in another RNG giveaway, but my best bet now is to wait until the TBT Fair. If I sell even one new collectible, that would put me back up to 10,000 TBT. But for now, I have to play the bo-ring waiting game until the staff opens the fair.

But that's okay. What's even worse than waiting for the TBT Fair to start again is waiting for Super Mario Odyssey to be released into stores. And if the game seems glitchy or unfinished, you know what Nintendo is gonna do...delay SMO. That would make the wait even longer.

I wish I could blast my music as loud as I want. Alas, I can't! Because I live w/ other people.

I didn't get much sleep last night. Gonna be a rough day.

"If 15 minutes can save you 15% on car insurance, then shouldn't 100 minutes grant you free car insurance?"

-me making fun of Geico and its slogan.

I didn't get much sleep last night. Gonna be a rough day.

same

**** midsummer's eve though.. worst holiday like ever.. basically an excuse for people to get drunk af and yell at each other -_- i mean i don't mind a beer or two and get enough tipsy but really some people never think and have way too much so they get annoying and angry at everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back