• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Photobucket. Dude not gonna pay for that **** all of a sudden when it's been free to use with optional upgrade if you really need it... Now you need to pay to even host them off their site, like in IMG tags on sites and stuff. $400 a year or whatever they managed to sneak somewhere in their policies. Dude bro I'm deleting my account now.

RIP Photobucket. Dude not gonna pay for that **** all of a sudden when it's been free to use with optional upgrade if you really need it... Now you need to pay to even host them off their site, like in IMG tags on sites and stuff. $400 a year or whatever they managed to sneak somewhere in their policies. Dude bro I'm deleting my account now.

Why did they start doing it?

Why did they start doing it?

No freaking idea, to be honest. I saw it in a thread over at Flight Rising (and a lot of users have/had PB there).

"Free account : Each individual Member gets one free account that provides 2 GB of free storage or space available for your original photo files, or videos under 10min. The free account does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting. If a free account Member exceeds their Content Limit, their account will be immediately suspended and they will need to become a “Paying Member” (defined below) in order to continue accessing their account. You can upgrade to a Plus account at any time."

So basically you are no longer allowed to upload your things there and then use them over the internet such as in signature. I guess you are still allowed to store them there though?

Really stupid if them though, what did they think people use that site for?! Seems Imgur is pretty much the same although I don't think they go after them as much unless you have an account?

Imgur:

"
"Also, don't use Imgur to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network. If you do – and we will be the judge – or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on Imgur.com. We mean it."

yeah right how are they gonna ban billions of people and a lot not even having an account`:^)

Last edited:
I'm now off for the summer. That means, when the TBT fair comes, I will be ready to participate.

I got to see what prizes are available at this year's fair (if they have one). Who's excited?

I need to get some sleep.....seriously!

My advice for the Republicans on ACA repeal:

Repeal, don't feel
Don't let it show*
And let it go**

*Obamacare replacement
**Obamacare

Capitalism never bothered me anyway

Time to pay the bills. I swear Internet bills always show up at the most convenient times lmao.

Oh well, managed to order a few shirts from that hippieshop and they are in Copenhagen now I think so hope USPS doesn't mess up, or that Swedish mailcustoms do.

Hoooo boy I wonder what pot they had in that store I feel pretty woozy. In a good way that is :p

So I talked to one of the newer members on site (like joined in 2016 or later) through private messaging about that yellow candy drama in 2014 I got involved in. Even if I don't recognize an error, I still wouldn't deny that I used to be one of the many members that was spoiled over collectibles. Now I have improved. But I remember that even though I got a backlash for rejecting the yellow candy when I wanted something else in the giveaway (like the Pokeball), being ungrateful wasn't the one thing I did that annoyed them most. It was bringing this event up in the future when they were trying to forget it. I understand that when something is done, it is done, but I continued to talk about it, and even written my view of the event in one of my blog entries. If you want to know why I decided to talk about that in my blog back in 2015, I'll explain what got me to talking about it.

But I did tell whoever I was talking to personally that just to explain that even I had a history of stuff I regret doing on this site, and that would be rejecting a gift from a giveaway.

I'm getting tired of this site being so glitchy. Even if it shows that I'm the latest poster, my post doesn't show up.

It turns out that I'm not angry about the giveaway thread incident since April 2015. But the reason why I continue to bring it up today is because I enjoy talking about TBT's history, including my activity on this site. Yeah, I was rude for complaining about what I got and rejecting it (and I have learned my lesson), but those who gave me a backlash were really being strict, in fact, much meaner than I was. And they wouldn't let me confess this a few days after because "it was a subject of the past" and they wanted me to "let it go". They didn't have to believe that they were harsh, but it really left me to being depressed that day. The fact that it scarred me and the fact they wouldn't even let me discuss it a few days after is why I continued to carry this grudge long out to the point where I even had to share this on my blog two to three months after. It wasn't necessarily that they were rude to me that caused me to bring it up. It was that they didn't let me talk about it after even when it wasn't at least a month. If you want to bring up grudges from the past, I am okay with it if it was a day after the incident or a week after. It only starts to become a problem if you bring it up 30 days after the incident (or even later). Yet people think it's pathetic if I carry it on to the next day or later. This is why I keep bringing stuff like this up for longer until I am not angry about it anymore.

I can't believe my giveaway is at 82 comments now. I remembered when I put the 50-comment rule back when I was on TV.com. Back in those days, people have spammed others comments to get the comment count to 1000. To avoid causing trouble, I placed a 50-comment limit on all my future blogs. But since this site isn't as active, and since blogs aren't that popular, the limit has no meaning.

Super Mario Sunshine is no longer a hard game for me since I have became a pro at it, but I still think it's legitimately hard of a Mario game (if I go by global standards). Galaxy on the other hand is ridiculously easy, with prankster comets and some bonus missions being the exception.

Super Mario Sunshine is no longer a hard game for me since I have became a pro at it, but I still think it's legitimately hard of a Mario game (if I go by global standards). Galaxy on the other hand is ridiculously easy, with prankster comets and some bonus missions being the exception.

SM64 is an awesome game.

And I will agree that the Galaxy games are very easy. I think they were going for a more casual approach with them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woo finally got my tie-dye shirts yesterday. Sadly no actual turt, but those instead: http://i.imgur.com/JNkIcOd.jpg

Omggg

I have like 8 tie dye shirts but there's so many more I want!! ♡.♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back