• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
or they will people are so pc here you dont know lel

i only wear like a top and panties now or i'd die aggh

I'm naked 4ever as long as i'm inside, dresses for days when going out, but I jav to wear long sleeve to work to cover up the tats. So i've been like shuffling my like 4 long sleeves so I don't jav to wear a sweater cause I would die in layers 2bhonest. >.<

I'm naked 4ever as long as i'm inside, dresses for days when going out, but I jav to wear long sleeve to work to cover up the tats. So i've been like shuffling my like 4 long sleeves so I don't jav to wear a sweater cause I would die in layers 2bhonest. >.<

yeah im pretty much that if im alone javing a loose little top now though cause it's less sweaty

yeah i mostly wear flares+shirt or maxi dresses if im going out.

yeah im pretty much that if im alone javing a loose little top now though cause it's less sweaty

yeah i mostly wear flares+shirt or maxi dresses if im going out.

When I watch 70's Show, which I've been watching a lot at night to waste time on weekend, I always think of you with their little flares and stuff. <3 OH, and your Tomodachi turt is wearing a crochet top lel

When I watch 70's Show, which I've been watching a lot at night to waste time on weekend, I always think of you with their little flares and stuff. <3 OH, and your Tomodachi turt is wearing a crochet top lel

i thought of you yesterday you'd loved cooper soooo much <3 all the goth gore.

you're to sweeeet <3 also show me dat turt.

i thought of you yesterday you'd loved cooper soooo much <3 all the goth gore.

you're to sweeeet <3 also show me dat turt.

I'll take a screenie later today and send you it, you can tell me how'd you'd like you to look, I just did somewhat randomy stuff, black fluffy long hair, brown glasses, I need to see more Noiru for accurate depiction. lel

I'll take a screenie later today and send you it, you can tell me how'd you'd like you to look, I just did somewhat randomy stuff, black fluffy long hair, brown glasses, I need to see more Noiru for accurate depiction. lel

there are a few photos in the what do you look like thread but ya pretty accurate

there are a few photos in the what do you look like thread but ya pretty accurate

HNI_0088-004.JPG
HNI_0089-004.jpg

This is you so far, you've got a sunflower in your hair and you're in love with Bender from Futurama (Sorry)

And your name is Noiru Turt because you wont tell me your real one lel

Last edited:
i'd change to noiru turt irl but i dont think they'd approve lmango. on the other hand they approved that zippity zipp bop dude so

ffffffffff das so cuuuutteeekyuuuteteee

Wow, it's been forever since I stopped by here. I wonder if Jeremy would remember me from the ZetaBoards days.

:p

Wow, it's been forever since I stopped by here. I wonder if Jeremy would remember me from the ZetaBoards days.

:p

hey, that's a name i haven't seen in awhile.

lel not scared of that kinda thunder :]

also that avatar dude, nice.

oh thank ya, that trailer had me looking forward to catalyst.

not bad, finally starting to get over this cold, so things are looking up at least. how bout you?
Ah, gotcha. Hope you can kick the cold!

I'm doing well, thanks! Working quite a bit (30-35hrs/wk) and wrapped up my first year of college in early May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back