• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Murder of Woodpines Oregon - Game Thread - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Second Day
July 15th, 2004

After a rather peaceful night hearing that the supposed murderer of the mayor was captured, Ivan Douglas begins to settle down into his bed. He felt glad that the killer was caught so quickly, but why couldn't he shake this horrible feeling he had? Nevertheless, he laid his head down and began to drift away...

knock knock - there was a visitor downstairs. "At this hour? Why?" Thought Ivan as he began to pace his way down the stairs. He carelessly opens the door.

The visitor stands at the door step for a minute. They have their face covered by a pig mask and is wearing a black hood.

"Erm...can I help you-"

The visitor suddenly stabs Ivan in the chest. Ivan's next door neighbor, Martha Brooks, sees the events unfold. She quickly rushes over to the house and attempts to help Ivan to his feet. Martha is trained in medical procedure, so she knows that she can save Ivan from death. Little does she know, the killer is still hiding in the room next door. It doesn't take long for Martha to be killed as well. A late night walker happens to witness the murder from afar. As such, they quickly report it to 911.

The next morning, the two bodies are found within the hallway of Ivan Douglas' home. It is reported that the police had found a bloody pocket knife within a garbage can nearby one of the previous 15 suspects homes. It is with the new murders that the police reopen their investigation of the Mayor's murder. Based upon the witness description, the police have officially labeled the killer as "The Pig".

Vampnessa and Runeraider were killed last night. Their roles (in order) are Ivan Douglas (Watcher) and Martha Brooks (Doctor).

Vampnessa's role:
Vampnessa said:
Ivan Douglas: Upon the night of the Mayor?s murder, you were about to go out for a night at the pub. You?re a recently recruited detective for the police and remembered leaving your wallet at your desk. Upon entering the Woodpines Police Department however, you discovered the mayor?s dying body locked in one of the jail cells. You did everything you could to help him, but there wasn?t much that could be done. It was from then onward you swore that you would find the killers and prevent them from killing anyone else. But, since you were a witness to the crime, you are already a key target on the killer?s hit list.

You are a Watcher. During the night, you will PM the host the name of 1 currently alive player to target for that night. Should anyone visit your target, you will receive the name of the player that visited your target.

You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Runeraider's role:
Runeraider said:
Martha Brooks: On the night of the Mayor?s murder, you were the surgeon in charge of saving his life. The ambulance picked up the Mayor at a time when he was nearly bleeding out, so there wasn?t much that could have been done. You did everything you could to have saved him, but at the end there was nothing you could do. While you had publicly outed on social media weeks before the murder that you hated the mayor?s policies, you can?t help but feel you could have saved him. Despite this, there are citizens that believe you purposefully let the Mayor die, causing you to be a suspect.

You are a Doctor. After the death of the mayor, you swore that you wouldn?t let another person die to murder ever again. During the night, you can PM the host targeting 1 player still alive. Should that player be attacked, you will prevent their death and the target will be notified.

You win once all threats to town have been eliminated.

Day 2 has begun. You have 48 hours to select someone to lynch. Day will end on March 7th at 9:00 PM CST.

bla_1520478000.png

Hm. KP duscussion? Possible situations: Rune saved himself: Strongarmed, or RBed? Rune didn't save himself: saved someone else, 3 KP if a save. How would that relate to the odd KP?

- - - Post Merge - - -

tfw town loses 2 blues on night 1

Lmao

Hm. KP duscussion? Possible situations: Rune saved himself: Strongarmed, or RBed? Rune didn't save himself: saved someone else, 3 KP if a save. How would that relate to the odd KP?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao

No. Who do you think is scum with actual reasoning. No bs. If you want to live shape up

omfg why didnt rune protect himself? well ****t

I need to gather my thoughts, this nightkill's making me losing motivation smh.

I'm going to look into locket, farobi, dedenne and evan. I chose these people based on how they were completely silent on N1 and because evan said so :lemon:

punchy is still not in the clear, however, he's probably just town as usual anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

for god's sake punchy why tf did you make a placeholder despite all that debate we went through yesterday?? honestly if you're really town you're gonna waste another day of us discussing about whether or not to lynch you again.

omfg why didnt rune protect himself? well ****t

I need to gather my thoughts, this nightkill's making me losing motivation smh.

I'm going to look into locket, farobi, dedenne and evan. I chose these people based on how they were completely silent on N1 and because evan said so :lemon:

punchy is still not in the clear, however, he's probably just town as usual anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

for god's sake punchy why tf did you make a placeholder despite all that debate we went through yesterday?? honestly if you're really town you're gonna waste another day of us discussing about whether or not to lynch you again.

We all perfectly know that's a joke.

douche bag said:
##VOTE PUNCHYDAHUFFLEPUFF
Placeholder

alright you got my attention, you clearly wanted to piss me off... so here I am
what was your intention with this after everything we talked about hm? you just wanted to anger me, piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back