• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 2 Blue Roses for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twyla

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello,

I am looking to purchase two blue roses in exchange for 5 TBT a piece (10 TBT in total).

I would prefer to have the flowers dropped off in my town, but I am fine picking them up as well.

Also, the person whom I would be trading is welcome to visit my town's shops and Retail. I have T&T Emporium unlocked and Gracie Grace is currently carrying the Gorgeous set, which I am not interested in for myself. Basically, if it is in the shop, you are welcome to pick it up.
I also don't mind if you'd like to grab fruit while in town - I have plenty of perfect cherry and cherry trees right at the entrance to town.

Please, no hacked roses as I want to breed these and from what I understand, hacked blue roses will only produce white roses.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
I have two blue roses! Let me know if you are interested. .+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙

Hello ^-^

Yes, I am definitely interested.
I've never had anyone in my town/gone to another town, so forgive me if I bumble a bit.

Is the five TBT a piece okay?

Hello ^-^

Yes, I am definitely interested.
I've never had anyone in my town/gone to another town, so forgive me if I bumble a bit.

Is the five TBT a piece okay?

No problem, welcome to Belltree. I am thankful to be the first visitor in your town! The bell amount is perfect. I have added your fc :) Let me know when you have added mine then I will open the gates.*coming to visit your town instead! Would you like some perfect peaches? I also have every type of fruit if you need that as well! (for free of course)

Last edited:
Okay I have added you and my gates are open ^-^

Thank you for the offer, but I'm pretty good on fruit.
Very kind of you to offer though.

I am sending you the TPC now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back