• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

I am now closing at work because my co workers are dumb.... I will have a post to start though

wF2hbe5.png

WELCOME
"To the Real Housewives awards show, I'm your host Tangy Cohen and I'm so excited to be here right now with 18 of the biggest divas, I have ever met."

"Tonight we honor all the greatest moments and will find out..."

The lights cut off, all the housewives panicked, gasped, and grabbed they weaves. A kerfuffle was evident in the center of the stage. The distinct sound of a knife stabbing flesh could be heard. Tangy Cohen let out a cry akin to a mother during child birth.

But then... silence. The lights flickered on to reveal Tangy Cohen had been horrendously assaulted with a pair of scissors and his gorgeous salt and pepper hair has been massacred. A slight stab wound in the head oozed blood... i mean come on it was dark.

Tears welled up in the eyes of our host, and she ran back stage. She reached the doorway to the hall, when a cloaked, shadowy figure emerged from the dark depths. A machete appeared from underneath the cloak and with a swift SCHING Tangy Cohen's head rolled back on stage .

A mixture of screams, gargling, and whimpers were heard across the stage. There were killers among this party.

An anonymous message was found on the host's seat after the lights turned back on.
??? said:
"KilL ThE GodfAthErs oNe of TheM aLwAys turnS oUt To be scuM"

Game begins, remember you may pm people on tbt or quicktopic, no discord yet. Mafia rules apply in those, but moderation of that is person by person, let me know if something is breaking rules.

Last edited:
Surprise! Starting this a little early because I have a minute and fear I'll be busy right at ten. I will edit in flavor and my banner for Day 1 once I get home.

An anonymous message is was found

Game begins, remember you may pm people on tbt or quicktopic, no discord yet. Mafia rules apply in those, but moderation of that is person by person, let me know if something is breaking rules.

You heard the man, kill Kat, Endless, Glow, and Dad

I'm just going to go with gut feeling and say my thoughts about the few posts so far. Dolby seems kind of agressive so far with his 1 post, kinda sus. Farobi's post: I don't like it. Kinda sus.

Back