• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Draw my OC's request, please <3

Mayor Yosuke

Bells
I'd like to humbly beg the true artists here if someone could draw my OCs used in my "Nightmare of Aika" novella. (named linked to the thread). These two pictures are the best I could do using other poses as references, but I am not a visual artist. I sing, I voice act, and I write.

Feel free to draw only 1 character, too. That's perfectly fine. ^_^

Thank you! Please let me know what you'd like in return. ^_^

Brief explanation of the pictures:
First shot -- they're not touching, Kenshin is facing away from them because he's still very much isolated, they're smiling --life is ok, it's normal--, and they just sort of...exist there for the picture.

2nd shot -- Taki and Mel are holding hands, and Kenshin is facing inward with Cecelia holding onto his arm. The empathic links are in place. They've grown closer, they know each other, Taki's jacket is shredded from having to use strips of cloth to bind his friends' wounds, they've changed shirts, and Kenshin's bug net is out as an impromptu sword to protect his friends. Mel's hair was cut. they're not really smiling much, but their ordeal brought them closer.

Taki -- Mayor of Leafside (age 17, 5'8")
Mel -- Landscape architect of Seaside (age 17, 5'5")
Cecelia -- Mayor of Sugarpine (age 10, 4')
Kenshin -- Roost employee and dojo owner of Seaside (age 18, 5'10")

(First shot -- when they met) (2nd shot -- toward the middle/end of the story) Eye color left to right: Taki (dark blue), Mel (green), Cecelia (green), Kenshin (silver).
COMPLETE Taki Mel Cecelia kenshin bad drawing begininng.jpg
COMPLETE Taki Mel Cecelia kenshin bad drawing after Aika.jpg

Last edited:
Back