• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Villagers for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I pretty please have Dotty?

***EDIT*** Nevermind, sorry.

Last edited:
Did you get Marshal through an amiibo card? He moved out of my town on accident, and I heard you could bypass the 16 villager cycle by using an amiibo card, but I don't know if that still applies if I'm adopting the villager from a different town. I can give you 30 TBT for him, but if I can't invite him to my town can you refund me?

Last edited:
Is Marshal is still available? I see that exos has their eye on it so I understand if Marshal isn't available anymore.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you get Marshal through an amiibo card? He moved out of my town on accident, and I heard you could bypass the 16 villager cycle by using an amiibo card, but I don't know if that still applies if I'm adopting the villager from a different town. I can give you 30 TBT for him, but if I can't invite him to my town can you refund me?

Although I believe that you can only bypass the cycle by using an amiibo card directly in your town--since the villager is in a town that is unrelated to yours and the game stores the memory of that villager onto your card until you've completed the cycle, you can't invite Marshal again until he "forgets" that he ever lived in your town.

Anyway, I'll pay the price listed if that's alright.

Last edited:
Can I please take Pashmina? I'll need to make some room for her first though. My Twiggy is leaving shortly

Hello! I'd like Marshal, fang, shep and Blanche please!
Do you happen to have papi and/ or plucky?

Ooo I'd like Pashmina ;o;

I accidentally sent her packing earlier today lol.

Ooo I'd like Pashmina ;o;

I accidentally sent her packing earlier today lol.

Send me a PM please (I'm going to close this thread so I can catch up on these orders.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'd like Marshal, fang, shep and Blanche please!
Do you happen to have papi and/ or plucky?

Hi, sorry, I can't do Marshal, but the rest are good. I don't believe I have Papi or Plucky, unfortunately. Send me a PM! (I'm closing this thread until I can catch up on my orders)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I please take Pashmina? I'll need to make some room for her first though. My Twiggy is leaving shortly

Could you send me a PM, thanks? :) I'm closing this thread until I catch up on my orders~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back