• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking for landscaping help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol! we dced right as you were ending. did you lose a lot of progress?

lol! we dced right as you were ending. did you lose a lot of progress?

OH MY GOSH haha wow. I'm not sure? Perhaps. Well I can open it back up if y'all still want! Even if it's just too come for those gifts! Honestly not sure why it decided to dc yet again right then xx

Actually I'll just finish it all up, I don't want to risk it dcing again. Thanks again for your help! :)

Last edited:
awh boo @ that last dc, good luck starting your new town! If you ever need anything else let me know :) I would be happy to help out again

awh boo @ that last dc, good luck starting your new town! If you ever need anything else let me know :) I would be happy to help out again

Throwing my router out as we speak pff
Thank you very much! :) Hopefully if you do ever come again it won't decided to be such a jerk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back