• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Looking for ANY Shrubs! (Offering Items and Bells!)

mintie-verse

being baby is a full time job and im committed
Bells
Switch
5841-4235-4905
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (8) +
I'm mostly looking for Sweet Olives, Holly, and Hydrangeas, but I will accept any other shrubs too.
I can offer furniture, bells, signatures, etc. My only rule is that, if you want bells, you have to offer at least 5 - 7 shrubs, depending on what it is.

Let me have a look at how many I have. Do you have a maximum limit? I think I've sold a lot, but should still have a good few.

Might take a little bit, I've stored them on multiple characters.

Let me have a look at how many I have. Do you have a maximum limit? I think I've sold a lot, but should still have a good few.

Might take a little bit, I've stored them on multiple characters.

I don't have a maximum limit. I don't know how many I will need for my town. And take as long as you need, I'm in no hurry. :>

18 pink hydrangeas
10 blue hydrangeas
2 holly shoots
37 Sweet Olive shoots

Generally I do 2tbt a bush, but since you're new just name your price. From your items for sale I would like the simple loveseat and maybe 10 yellow hibicus shoots? but maybe a few bells ontop of that since I've a lot of bushes.... but you also don't have to buy all of them, whatever works for you!

Edit! I'm making some food right now, but I should be able to trade in like 30 minutes if you want!

Last edited:
18 pink hydrangeas
10 blue hydrangeas
2 holly shoots
37 Sweet Olive shoots

Generally I do 2tbt a bush, but since you're new just name your price. From your items for sale I would like the simple loveseat and maybe 10 yellow hibicus shoots? but maybe a few bells ontop of that since I've a lot of bushes.... but you also don't have to buy all of them, whatever works for you!

I don't have that much TBT, but I could give you the items + 300K bells? I can raise/lower it if you want, though.

Sounds good, let me know when you're around to trade. I'm not online too much lately though- sorry if I miss you! I've added your fc.

I've set out the items in my town, so when we do trade, you'll be visiting Yonder, and I'm the mayor Tara. Only rules are stick with me! no running on flowers too ofc

Sounds good, let me know when you're around to trade. I'm not online too much lately though- sorry if I miss you! I've added your fc.

I've set out the items in my town, so when we do trade, you'll be visiting Yonder, and I'm the mayor Tara. Only rules are stick with me! no running on flowers too ofc

I'll get on real quick to do so, if not, I can do so tomorrow!

Back