Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel kinda bad for mafia because they would have won had Arstotzkan survived 1 more phase

Wait Heyden was the doctor?? I never picked up on that oh wow
And I was convinced Bianca was KM (as seen in the obs chat lol)

Last edited:
Oh wow, took me SO long to realize Tina was the second KM, became a little obvious after Sensai got Kinged, but could've SWORN Bianca hinted towards being KM right after Trundle died.

Arstotzkan who I guarantee you is the godfather and secretly Kolech EZIC scum. Ness unlock the voting thread so I can lynch this obvious scum thanks

i laughed when i read this lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyway next game in queue please i want to join a game

Hayden was doc, goddamn. I knew the Vet claim was fishy but I couldn't chance it UGHHHH

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Jacob you played really well, I didn't suspect you at all until you claimed :')

Thank you! Although it kinda sucks because as far as safe claims go I thought Coward made a fair amount of sense to me

gg town!!
would've had 4 doc saves if I didn't get RB'd or changed from trundle to jacob in the last 10 mins of D2 oh well

also jacob you did really well, too bad it came down to a matter of process of elimination ):

rip

wish i could’ve stayed in but ye

dolby im curious why u townread me based off my nearly nonexistent content

To address something that appeared in obs:

Chick said:
Okay, I?m gonna say that Tina's points on Tae are actually invalid!
Not like she?s scum or anything, she?s confirmed because of the hit.
Well, if I recall correctly then Tina said that she saw Tae viewing the thread.
But that?s false, because Tae is on invisible mode!

I viewed Tae's profile and looked at his recent posts.
His most recent post is his recent post he made *in the thread*. I guess he?s busy or something.
But still, it?s super scummy how he disappeared before the intermission when Toads died.
He didn?t post for the day and night, but I just read Ness' rules and they said;
?There may be exceptions to this if day/night phases progress rapidly at any stage in the game?.
So I guess he has a free pass but when Tae comes back he better have a load of explaining and defending to do.

I can see people on invisible. Tae was online lol.

Oh wow, took me SO long to realize Tina was the second KM, became a little obvious after Sensai got Kinged, but could've SWORN Bianca hinted towards being KM right after Trundle died.

I thought it was obvious when I king'd Dolby two days in a row. :p

On that note, here is the explanation as to crowning Dolby D3 + 4:

Tina said:
So, some of you see my crowning Dolby as a stupid decision D3. I saw it as a high risk high reward situation. If Dolby were town he had a higher probability of hitting scum over someone such as Heyden. As for D4, I had no way of hiding myself with so many of you pushing me for Queen. Re-crowning someone who had lynched the Godfather was the safest move I could make. Plus, I hoped Dolby would use that decision to correctly interpret my role. And it seems he did.

Lynch Tae. Hopefully Sensai will have a lead for you all for D5.

Viel Gl?ck.

PS Aiden smells.

I thought it was obvious when I king'd Dolby two days in a row. :p

On that note, here is the explanation as to crowning Dolby D3 + 4:

Yeah, that last message where I was like “stop focusing on Mog’s action claim” was me trying to tell you “I know your role and I know Mog’s to”

'tbh if Heyden is KM, we may not want to kill him, he's kinda easy to manipulate if you play your cards right.'

get rekt

Admittedly I waited HOURS after posting every time I crowned someone to try and deter attention from me. Often to make sure there were as many people online as possible when I did it. That's why crowning took so long.

I thought Bianca was kingmaker honestly,when she said RIP kingmaker cos I thought that Janitor didn't know the role. Didn't point it out bc I thought she would be modkilled for claiming/slipping. Apparently not tho.

I wanna say that I felt really really bad for lynching you Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back