• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Paintings and Statues For 5 TBT Each. [OFFLINE][UPDATED 11-04-17 3:11 PM PST]

Ja.cob

Catalog Completionist
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Feedback
100% (78) +
Howdy! So, here I am making another genuine art shop... It's been a month since anything has happened on my other thread so I decided to make a new one and I hope I'll be able to supply as many art pieces as I can. Thank You!

*When I'm Offline feel free to PM or VM what you wanna buy.*

*I'm usually Online from 4 PM to 12 AM PST, but sometimes I'm on a little earlier and later.*

Payments I accept:
5 TBT Each or Items On My Wishlist (1 for 1)

Paintings:
Basic (x2)
Proper (x6)
Common (x2)
Nice (x4)
Perfect (x3)
Scenic (x1)
Worthy (x1)
Scary (x3)
Dynamic (x2)
Warm (OUT)
Jolly (OUT)
Fine (OUT)
Serene (OUT)
Calm (OUT)
Amazing (OUT)
Neutral (OUT)
Warm (OUT)
Moody (OUT)
Graceful (OUT)
Moving (OUT)
Flowery (OUT)
Famous (OUT)
Wistful (OUT)
Solemn (OUT)
Wild (OUT)
Dynamic (OUT)
Quaint (OUT)
More to come...

Statues:
Ancient (x2)
Motherly (x6)
Great (x1)
Robust (OUT)
Valiant (OUT)
Beautiful (OUT)
Gallant (OUT)
Mystic (OUT)
More to come...

Last edited:
Hi, may I please buy your 3 worthy paintings? Sorry, I have nothing on your wishlist at this time. I have BTB, though, so 15?

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

Hi, may I please buy your 3 worthy paintings? Sorry, I have nothing on your wishlist at this time. I have BTB, though, so 15?

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

Howdy! Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, I was busy haha. Anyways sure TBT is fine. Just let me know when you're available to trade and do you want delivery or pickup?

Howdy! Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, I was busy haha. Anyways sure TBT is fine. Just let me know when you're available to trade and do you want delivery or pickup?

I'm ready now if you are, please. I will pick up if you don't mind. I have added you and will watch for your open gate...

Howdy! Yeah I saw. Are you available to trade now if so would you like pickup or delivery?

I would like pick up! Also I will Be able to trade in like 10 minutes as I have one trade that I have to do!

I would like pick up! Also I will Be able to trade in like 10 minutes as I have one trade that I have to do!

Sure thing. Adding you now and let me know when you're ready so I can open my gates.

Hi! Could I buy the Solemn, Quaint, Basic, Neutral, and Calm paintings for 25 TBT and the gallant statue for 5 tbt? All for a total of 30 TBT.

Hi! Could I buy the Solemn, Quaint, Basic, Neutral, and Calm paintings for 25 TBT and the gallant statue for 5 tbt? All for a total of 30 TBT.

Howdy! I just sold my last Quaint Painting but I do have everything else. So 25 TBT for the rest and are you available to trade right now if so do you want delivery or pickup?

Howdy! I just sold my last Quaint Painting but I do have everything else. So 25 TBT for the rest and are you available to trade right now if so do you want delivery or pickup?

Ok, that sounds good! I added you and I'd prefer if I can come pick it up.

Oh and yes I can come now

Last edited:
Hey, I would like the amazing painting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I just wait to pick up the painting until tomorrow?

Hey, I would like the amazing painting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I just wait to pick up the painting until tomorrow?

Howdy! Yeah sorry I got really busy haha. I'm available now though unless you wanna pick it up tomorrow then I can hold it.

Back