• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Honestly Ness' push for Heyden literally at the last minute is sus as hell.
I think the things he's saying make sense, but I think it's something we should keep for after EoD so Heyden can actually explain himself. My opinion on Heyden depends heavily on his response to the accusation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also right now it's Sensai set to be lynched, with 1 vote being taken off both Oath and Sensai in favor of Heyden. Sensai currently leads with 3 votes.

I think the things he's saying make sense, but I think it's something we should keep for after EoD so Heyden can actually explain himself. My opinion on Heyden depends heavily on his response to the accusation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also right now it's Sensai set to be lynched, with 1 vote being taken off both Oath and Sensai in favor of Heyden. Sensai currently leads with 3 votes.

praise

yall only get me for 2 more minutes what do you need from me.

Honestly Ness' push for Heyden literally at the last minute is sus as hell.

yes bc my 1 vote will stop a sensai lynch

i do not agree to a sensai lynch
i do not agree to your lynch

i am putting my money where my mouth is. if i were a scum team with anyone on the current wagons then would i really be such a nincompoop to try to save their lives at the very last second? no. i would have bussed sensai/panda to hell rn to save my own skin.

i am putting my money where my mouth is. if i were a scum team with anyone on the current wagons then would i really be such a nincompoop to try to save their lives at the very last second? no. i would have bussed sensai/panda to hell rn to save my own skin.

I mean if you are trying to last second scramble the votes because you are scum with sensai, then yeah it makes sense.... but i think you are smart enough to know that is a dumb play

That's a fair point.

I still prefer a Sensai over Heyden. I'd like to hear Heyden's response to the case. Cleb's got a good point.

Let’s hope I’m right. Sensai is a good pick but oath and Heyden are too. Ahh why am I so indecisive

Probably because a lot of peeps are acting scummy (including myself to a degree)

Back