Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Bianca. Also, my vote was stolen

probably for the better... hence why you are purporting a NL and trying to undermine everything I say, because you can't continue to vote rn. Bianca probably is mafia, because you can no stakes say it

Based on how hard Toads is tunneling Dolby, I think he's town.

I'm open to a Dolby lynch, but I feel more sure about Bianca being scum.

I would lynch Dolby. Townread before but tonight's post tell me otherwise. NL is a bad idea

we can kill bianca next, because it would make sense... but dolby has to go

ok, seriously, one single reason as to why you think I'm maf. So far you've compared my play to when I was third party, can't say why NL is a bad idea other than "I don't trust it".

How can I trust you Toads? Every single person you tunneled turned out to be town and you defending Vanessa like crazy and suddenly Vanessa is agreeing with you?

This is just ridiculous. All Dolby suggested was no lynch and suddenly he is very scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh btw, I do want somebody lynched. its Vanessa

How can I trust you Toads? Every single person you tunneled turned out to be town and you defending Vanessa like crazy and suddenly Vanessa is agreeing with you?

This is just ridiculous. All Dolby suggested was no lynch and suddenly he is very scum?

Toads is 99% clear

Gonna eat soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh btw, I do want somebody lynched. its Vanessa

Go into more detail. Why do you think Vanessa is scum? So far, it seems you just don't like her, so you want to lynch her.

This doesn't answer what I wanted.

Why do you think she is?
What quotes make her scum in your eyes?

Okay...

1) She claimed she shot Farobi - this is untrue. I am the vigilante, and I haven't shot anyone yet.
2) Then Jacob turned out to be another vigilante- Really? Three vigilantes? I know then that she is lying
3) I shot her. I got roleblocked

ok, seriously, one single reason as to why you think I'm maf. So far you've compared my play to when I was third party, can't say why NL is a bad idea other than "I don't trust it".

I explained it to you with the lists

- - - Post Merge - - -

you are pressuring me for an argument, so you can continue to just say its wrong... I have explained why you are different this game than the others

And I disagree with it. Even with random lynching, town should still expect to lynch maf a majority of the time if Vanessa is maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

you are pressuring me for an argument, so you can continue to just say its wrong... I have explained why you are different this game than the others

You compared my play to that of a game where I was TP, and intentionally playing bad (look at the cult chatroom for my game). You did draw attention to Bunker Hill, but that was a PM game with a small setup before school started

omg Dolby and Toads, if you are town, stop this nonsense and vote Vanessa! I am 100% sure she is scum, and we have to lynch a scum !!

One question for toads, your day 2 reads show that you townread Ness so why did you roleblock him?

Okay...

1) She claimed she shot Farobi - this is untrue. I am the vigilante, and I haven't shot anyone yet.
2) Then Jacob turned out to be another vigilante- Really? Three vigilantes? I know then that she is lying
3) I shot her. I got roleblocked

I don't believe the roleblock on you, to be honest.

One question for toads, your day 2 reads show that you townread Ness so why did you roleblock him?

by the end of night I had my doubts, his interaction with Oath seemed fake. I obviously changed with his claim though

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't believe the roleblock on you, to be honest.

but vote dolby... if he lives tonight, he will not get lynched ever

- - - Post Merge - - -

evan voted without reason

Back