Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

It's just annoying because I know Vanessa is lying from the get-go and only a couple of people can see that..She needs to go. I don't think there's an SK or another third party, so it makes sense she is scum...I really dont know who killed Farobi ( I know Vanessa didn't do it)

I think you're lying.

Bianca's posts are making me laugh tbh they're so dramatic. And who said there's an SK? In one post you said you don't think there's an SK and in the next post it sounded like you know there is one

- - - Post Merge - - -

You being Bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well someone said something about balance. At first, I was like okay..maybe there is a third vigilante why not? then someone said this is not balanced at all. and on top of that , an SK and survivor third party...so no..if Tina put two vigilantes, it must be me and Jacob, Vanessa is lying so much, I cannot even!

This is the post where she makes it sound like she knows there is an SK

Bianca's posts are making me laugh tbh they're so dramatic. And who said there's an SK? In one post you said you don't think there's an SK and in the next post it sounded like you know there is one

- - - Post Merge - - -

You being Bianca

yeah good one....you and your scummates should be happy now. It was really dumb of me to roleclaim

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

You being Bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is the post where she makes it sound like she knows there is an SK

Oh you're good!! I did not say I know there is an SK..Some people are blurting out scenarios..like possibility of SK and survivor and then doctor and three vigilantes...

Now, you are twisting my words@

Kirby and Bianca I know you have been very vocal about your respective scums, but we need to come to some whole consensus or otherwise mafia can blitz lynch someone.

So while you have focused on just that person who else can you see as scum? And contemplate voting for one of them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or get some more thorough reasoning to convince your way tbh

Kirby and Bianca I know you have been very vocal about your respective scums, but we need to come to some whole consensus or otherwise mafia can blitz lynch someone.

So while you have focused on just that person who else can you see as scum? And contemplate voting for one of them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or get some more thorough reasoning to convince your way tbh

I don't mind lynching Locket, she has been inactive as hell. And of course, you constantly defending Vanessa is just suspicious..

I don't mind lynching Locket, she has been inactive as hell. And of course, you constantly defending Vanessa is just suspicious..

You clearly didn't read my post or may econd post explaining how I knew about the twins.... and they didn't die that night

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going ahead and claiming now. I am Ren? the Contortionist.
Wtf did your scummates tell you to come role claim?

You clearly didn't read my post or may econd post explaining how I knew about the twins.... and they didn't die that night

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf did your scummates tell you to come role claim?

How can I have scummates if I'm not scum?

Bianca and locket are you opposed to Dolby lynch?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And locket I need you to pay more attention to this game if you are really town.

Also kit where the crap are they.... I want to lynch in these bad inactive people, but Dolby is obviously scum and priority number 1

If we lynch the wrong people, this will be super bad for town.

We need to be careful with who we lynch next.

In all honesty, Dolby keeps switching town and scum. Though, this is the same thing that happened with Oath, so I won't be surprised if Dolby is scum.

Not the question I asked, would you vote and lynch Dolby today

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we lynch the wrong people, this will be super bad for town.

We need to be careful with who we lynch next.
I'm way to join the game....

Back