New to the forums!

Jhin

The Virtuoso
Bells
Switch
2647-6359-9776
Jack
Hello! I'm an old-time animal crossing player but only recently decided to make an account on these forums since I wanted to get back into trading and having friends over to my town. Right now I'm focused on getting the last of my dreamies so I can finish landscaping, and grinding some gold badges.

I'm down to make friends with people and hang out on the island and all sorts of things, so feel free to add me! If you couldn't tell, I'm into LoL as well so if anyone here enjoys that then I'd love to talk about it as well :lemon:

Hello and Welcome to TBT! My name is Yume and my town name is ukiyo. I hope you have a fun tjme here talking to friends to also like animal crossing and spending your tbt bells, if you don't already know you earn tbt bells by posting p (not threads but posting on things)! I've had my say, my fc is 3755-2131-2551 and you can add me if you'd like and we could hang out some time

Thanks for the nice replies!
Also I'd be happy to add you Yume, my FC is on my profile :)

hello and welcome to tbt! great to see more people joining the community :D

I'd love to hang out on the island with you and play together, so feel free to add the fc in my sidebar! c: hope you have fun trading and playing as a member of tbt~~

Welcome! o/

I am totally new to the forums, but I'll bet we'll see each other around!

Good luck finding your dreamies! I'm on the same hunt currently. I'm not really bothering with any big PWP or landscaping projects until I know where all of my dreamies will park themselves. :)

Back