Buying Pikachu Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (205) +
I'd like to buy 1 pikachu egg for my line-up. :)

Please offer based on this guide, thank you!

Last edited:
Pumpkin cupcake for 100 tbt and Jack for 200 tbt?

Pumpkin cupcake for 100 tbt and Jack for 200 tbt?

Yes, that would be perfect!!

Could you put in the message for Jack: Trick or Treat?

& for the pumpkin cake: Have a faBOOlous Halloween!

Thank you! Sending! :D

Last edited:
Thank you!! Such a shame to learn multiple Jack collectibles aren't allowed. :(

Oh my... I just checked my inventory, looks like I sold my pumpkin cupcake last night and didn't keep record of that sale!

I'm sorry, looks like i can't help you out tonight :(

Oh my... I just checked my inventory, looks like I sold my pumpkin cupcake last night and didn't keep record of that sale!

I'm sorry, looks like i can't help you out tonight :(

Aw dang! Thank you though! The hunt continues. ;v;

Hehehe... That cupcake was sold to me ^-^ Do you want it?

To be honest I really dont want to, but then I thought about something, since im only going to use this collectible for halloween I only need 1, not 12 of them (though owning 12 would be nice XD)

Could I ask for 125? I want to collect all the halloween collectibles and thats how much I need for a candle :3 (or if you have a dummy I would be willing to trade ^-^)

(also, if you think 12 pumpkins is unlikely I still need to buy 6 popsicles so I can have a row of swirls and popsicles XD)

To be honest I really dont want to, but then I thought about something, since im only going to use this collectible for halloween I only need 1, not 12 of them (though owning 12 would be nice XD)

Could I ask for 125? I want to collect all the halloween collectibles and thats how much I need for a candle :3 (or if you have a dummy I would be willing to trade ^-^)

(also, if you think 12 pumpkins is unlikely I still need to buy 6 popsicles so I can have a row of swirls and popsicles XD)

Someone already sold me their pumpkin so I no longer am looking for another. Thank you, though! Hope you get all the Halloween ones, though! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back