• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♡Merch-A-Roni (Updated)♡<(^~^<)

yayyyy i'll pay in town and add you and such :D

Last edited:
Can I visit Stella, Celeste, and get the crown, and dolly? I have 2 golden roses in return with15 TBT or just plain 23 TBT. Also merch-o-roni? Love the name more then any name I can give it.

No worries, have a great day at school~

Hey im very very very very sorry i just had a terribly busy two days so instead of 2tbt i can give it to you for 1 tbt for the trouble whenever your ready i already have you added

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I visit Stella, Celeste, and get the crown, and dolly? I have 2 golden roses in return with15 TBT or just plain 23 TBT. Also merch-o-roni? Love the name more then any name I can give it.

Thank you and soooooo sorry for the late reply but you can vm when your ready. :3

Last edited:
hiya, no worries! It all happens! I still don't mind given you 2tbt for redd's pic.

Back