• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, could I get all of your cedar saplings, white carnations, and clovers? Will that be 15 + 14 + 5 = 34? I would also love to pick a few purple violets if there's any left :)

Hey, could I get all of your cedar saplings, white carnations, and clovers? Will that be 15 + 14 + 5 = 34? I would also love to pick a few purple violets if there's any left :)

Sure! Give me a few moments to get that all together and I'll open my gate! And yes there are quite a few purple violets left as well! :D

Yep! I have someone in my town right now, give me a few minutes than I will add you and invite you over!

Now I apologize for the long wait! :( I can come pick them up really quickly if that's alright with you!

could i get all 10 purple roses
all 10 blue roses
10 pink tulips
5 orange tulips
5 black tulips
5 red carnations
5 white carnations
5 orange cosmos
5 black cosmos
5 orange lilies
and 5 black lilies
its a lot but the total i think comes out to 70 tbt correct?

could i get all 10 purple roses
all 10 blue roses
10 pink tulips
5 orange tulips
5 black tulips
5 red carnations
5 white carnations
5 orange cosmos
5 black cosmos
5 orange lilies
and 5 black lilies
its a lot but the total i think comes out to 70 tbt correct?

Sure thing! Don't worry about it being a lot, I need these things GONE! XD Would you like pick up or drop off :D

Last edited:
oh whoops i had changed it recently but it should be fixed now, so it should be 336817986535

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back