• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many hours of sleep do you get?

How many hours of sleep do you get?

• 14 to 16 hours of sleep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18 to 20 hours of sleep

• 21 to 23 hours of sleep

• 23 hours of sleep

• Total voters
My sleep fluctuates so much. I could get the right amount of sleep ( 8 hours ) but then I could wind up with 16 hours or not even a half hour some nights. I know it isnt healthy but its been this way since I was a kid.

probably 6-8 hours or something like that during summer. school nights a little less
the time i go to sleep during summer vs. school isn't drastically different? in summer i tend to stay up until 3 am, and on school nights i'll stay up until 1 am-ish. my school bedtime is definitely gonna have to change, since i'm gonna have to wake up a bit earlier for highschool and also i wanna get more sleep so i can be more awake during the day

"sleep is for the weak" if that isn't 90% of my family right there O.O but I'm weak, so I will sleep in for as long as possible as recovery for my all nighters!

since I'm mayoring in two things at the same time... I don't get much sleep... ever. in my GOOD days I get 5, but it's usually 3, I've realized that for some weird reason I sleep better when my sleeping hours are odd numbers ^^;

This poll doesn't make any sense. Apparently it's impossible to have 5, 9, 13 or 17 hours of sleep. Also, if I have 2 hours of sleep, what category do I fall under?
Anyway, I usually sleep around 7 hours. Ideal would be 8 for me, and 6 feels lacking.

It?s not impossible to sleep for 14 to 16 hours i do it all the time :)

since I'm mayoring in two things at the same time... I don't get much sleep... ever. in my GOOD days I get 5, but it's usually 3, I've realized that for some weird reason I sleep better when my sleeping hours are odd numbers ^^;

Mayoring in two things? Like being the mayor of two towns. They are both a handful and need managing. On the second part, a friend at university was convinced if he slept a multiple of 1? hours he would have better sleep. So when he did his coursework at the last minute then caught up on his TV shows he could sleep 4:30am-7:30am and still be good to the get the bus to lectures the next day.

This poll doesn't make any sense. Apparently it's impossible to have 5, 9, 13 or 17 hours of sleep. Also, if I have 2 hours of sleep, what category do I fall under?
Anyway, I usually sleep around 7 hours. Ideal would be 8 for me, and 6 feels lacking.

Less than or equal to ≤, greater than or equal to ≥, are hard to type and correct bounding is badly done on formal surveys, I'm not surprised but I am surprised you are.

It?s not impossible to sleep for 14 to 16 hours i do it all the time :)

In the jungle, you would be a very over-active sloth. They'd be muttering slowly about how you have too much energy.

5ish, sometimes 6 or 7, but 5 isn't an option on the poll

I go to bed around 12 but don't usually get to sleep til 1 and I wake at 6.00
If I didn't have to wake up on my alarm I'd get up around 10 or 11 and have around 9 hours sleep

I sleep about 9-10 hours a day if I don't have to wake up early in the morning, idk why I'm like that but I just am. :<

I sleep for 6-8 if I'm lucky, but most of the time I'm bordering 6. I've been so exhausted lately it's almost 8 and I'm already ready for bed ; n ;

I probably sleep 6-7 hours at most. I wake up around 9-10ish so even if I sleep at 3am I get my standard 6 hours. I usually sleep late when I game though because I'm up playing with US folks :p

Around 6-8 hours but my sleep schedule has been getting worse to the point where it's almost 2-4 hours :c

Usually 7-9. If I don't sleep enough I'm miserable which is not good when you work in customer service

About 6-7 hours of sleep but wake up 3-4 times while that time. I don't think I can sleep more than 3 hours in a row, even 3 it's a lot.

6 to 8, I usually sleep sometime around 12 and wake up at about 7 or 8. Sometimes in the summer I take naps at noon though :,D

I'm the only one who put 1-3 hours of sleep. ; 3 ; Insomnia is a burden.

Back