• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which AC villagers would you cast in the major roles of the show Friends?

Livvy

Ain't that just the way
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Who would you choose to act as:

Phoebe

Rachel

Monica
Ross
Joey

Chandler 

& why?

If you?d like to fill roles of smaller reoccurring parts as well feel free. Had a weird dream last night that inspired this question. I've been playing too much AC:NL. lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

For example, this is what I decided:

Rachel - Diana - (Snooty) Snobby & on the basic side

Monica - Bianca - (Peppy) Little more high-strung, overreacts 

Phoebe - Phoebe - (Uchi) tbh, I actually think Phoebe the villager fits pretty nicely personality and species wise. she’s eccentric, but tough

Ross - Dobie - (Cranky) whiny and anxious

Joey - Erik - (Lazy) loves food and sleep, swears a sweater

Chandler - (Smug) Marshal - his eyes make him look condescending, yet still not v masculine

BONUS
Gunther - (smug) Graham
 - I just think they look sorta similar

Rachel - Monique (snooty) - Just how she acts in the town is usually how Rachel does.
Monica - Tangy (peppy) - Not only is she active, but I would see her as a neat freak.
Phoebe - Phoebe (uchi) - I would have to agree that the AC character would fit her well.
Ross - Julian (smug) - After years of him in my town, I actually feel that he has the mannerism and the love of fossils (for me anyway) to be Ross.
Joey - Jay (Jock) - He seems more of the active type, especially with women. Jay would fit him in that aspect.
Chandler - Wolfgang (Cranky) I always see Chandler as an old man, and Wolfgang is just him, but better looking (in my opinion)

Bonus - As you did it

Richard - Beardo (smug) - 1. His personality type makes him polite. 2. He is tall enough to be the height difference between him and Monica. Most importantly 3. He already has a mustache!!

... but this is my opinion :D

Thanks! You're choice for Gunther is good too. They do look similar. Cousins, perhaps? :D

Yup, prob cousins. With their chub cheeks and yellow hair. They both even have G names :p

Back