• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling RV visits!

mayorlincoln

Bells
Switch
7826-8167-1983
Feedback
100% (29) +
I recently got a couple Sanrio amiibo cards, and I currently have a few amiibo figures, so I thought it would be nice to offer up RV visits for anyone interested! I'm not sure what the going rate for this service is, so if these prices are absurd please feel free to offer another price! Thanks!

Sanrio Cards: 5 tbt each
- Etoile
- Chelsea

Figures: 3 tbt each
- Mable
- Lottie
- Rover
- Timmy and Tommy

If you do not have tbt then I'll also take anything from my wishlist!

Rules:
- Stick to the paths as much as you can
- Don't take anything (flowers, items, things buried under ground, etc)
- Don't talk to my villagers
- Don't buy things from my stores unless you've asked permission and I give it!
- You're free to look around my town if you like, just be respectful and treat it like you would like your town to be treated!
- Do not overstay your welcome, once you've gotten everything you came for please head to the train station or tell me you are done and I will end the session!

Request Form:
Mayor's Name-
Friend Code-
RV Requested-
Payment-
Availability-

I am in PST so please be understanding about my availability! I will try my best to accommodate you :)

Remember to stock up on meow coupons before your visit!

Hi! I have a question, the amiibo thing still confuses the heck out of me, but the vistor does not have to have the cards to get to go visit your RV, right? :)

Hi! I have a question, the amiibo thing still confuses the heck out of me, but the vistor does not have to have the cards to get to go visit your RV, right? :)

Yup, that's right! The RV will be available to everyone, regardless of whether or not they have the cards themselves :)

Mayor's Name- Elsie
Friend Code- Sidebar
RV Requested- Chelsea
Payment- 5 TBT
Availability- Whenever you are!

Mayor's Name- Elsie
Friend Code- Sidebar
RV Requested- Chelsea
Payment- 5 TBT
Availability- Whenever you are!

Perfect! I'm actually available right now, if you'd be ready now? I've added your friend code and opened up my gates, come on over whenever you're ready! Just make sure to transfer tbt once you've gotten to town :)

Perfect! I'm actually available right now, if you'd be ready now? I've added your friend code and opened up my gates, come on over whenever you're ready! Just make sure to transfer tbt once you've gotten to town :)

Great! I have added you too and I'm on my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually your town won't show up, should I restart my game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's really strange, yeah I'll restart as well and see if that helps!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I restarted and opened my gates again, hopefully things work okay now!!

Request Form:
Mayor's Name- Trix
Friend Code- 1220-8046-1866
RV Requested- Lottie
Payment- 3 TBT
Availability- Anytime tomorrow - need to get more coupons :p

Mayor Name: Roni
Friend code:Veronica 3282 6365 2796
Rv requested: Etolie and chelsea
Payment: Your following wishlist items:: Fairy Bottle, Marshmallow chair, Rainbow Screen, Sewing Machine, Star Globe, Standing Tv, Stack of Clothes, Basket Chair Bowl Sink, Toy Piano,
Blue Prints, console table, Cupcake, and heavy tome
Availability:Tomorrow anytime you can message me? (need to collect some more coupons) :)

Request Form:
Mayor's Name- Trix
Friend Code- 1220-8046-1866
RV Requested- Lottie
Payment- 3 TBT
Availability- Anytime tomorrow - need to get more coupons :p

Will do! I should be online all day tomorrow, you can go ahead and message me or reply here tomorrow when you're online and I'll be happy to bring Lottie over for you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Roni
Friend code:Veronica 3282 6365 2796
Rv requested: Etolie and chelsea
Payment: Your following wishlist items:: Fairy Bottle, Marshmallow chair, Rainbow Screen, Sewing Machine, Star Globe, Standing Tv, Stack of Clothes, Basket Chair Bowl Sink, Toy Piano,
Blue Prints, console table, Cupcake, and heavy tome
Availability:Tomorrow anytime you can message me? (need to collect some more coupons) :)

Sent you a pm, thank you!! :)

hi! i just want to know if you allow multiple visits? or would we have to pay again for each visit? :blush:

thank youu!

hi! i just want to know if you allow multiple visits? or would we have to pay again for each visit? :blush:

thank youu!

I'm happy to do multiple visits! To a certain extent of course, since it takes up a lot of time I appreciate a tip if you need to visit more than three times :) But any less than that I'm willing to do for just the one payment !

Back