• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

It's an actual hotel and you're welcome to stay over as long as you're not scum

Tonight we have popcorn sprinkled with the tears of the scum team

oh boy, i hope it's affordable!!!

thank you for letting me rest here on this one hundred and ninety seven page long journey!!!

my guess is Bianca was killed because she was obviously town? i'm still a bit confused about that myself

maybe they guessed she had a power or something? idk

hmm sort of irrelevant rn but why do you guys think Bianca was killed?
most thought she was town or maybe to add a sense of unpredicableness to the mafia team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

SCUM

I lowkey townlean both kit and kirby tbh whoops, scumlean kit over kirby though
you think I'm scum every game except when your scum smh trust me for once

i was once killed cause a lot of ppl town read me. seems like a kinda meh reason but maybe that

also i think kirby looks even more sus rn. and toad is giving me really weird vibes as well, it's a shame a lot of dad's posts were just sparring with dolby

tbh I can't see scum viewing her as a threatening player to where they needed to get rid of her cuz of being unanimously townread. (No offense btw) im guessing they thought she was blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

o also hayden wondering y u scumread me cuz i haven't seen reasons from anyone yet

poe or?

tbh I can't see scum viewing her as a threatening player to where they needed to get rid of her cuz of being unanimously townread. (No offense btw) im guessing they thought she was blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

o also hayden wondering y u scumread me cuz i haven't seen reasons from anyone yet

poe or?

yeah all down to poe tbh, between you/toads/f11, but kirby/kit i'll have to think about

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just hope detective has inspected one of these guys by tomorrow, sadly GF is still alive but RB down is better tbh

I think scum is in kit/mog/toads/f11 using POE. Most scum to least scum in that group of 4

Townlocks are FireNinja, Kermit, oliver, amazon

townleans are Heyden and Byngo.

anyone feel like...poe is just being used as a replacement of actual scum hunting and analysing :eyes:

Why the town lean on Byngo?

Also why am I not a town lock or a town lean?

I thought I put you on the list. you're townlock. Reading Byngo as townlean because she see like playing their usual like in su mafia. I don't know any other games she has played in.

anyone feel like...poe is just being used as a replacement of actual scum hunting and analysing :eyes:

no. who do u think scums between rn?

for me tbh ive had toads, u mog and kit in scumleans for a while. kirby was the only null i had left

btw wanna see reasons for kirby's townread on me

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought I put you on the list. you're townlock. Reading Byngo as townlean because she see like playing their usual like in su mafia. I don't know any other games she has played in.

i was in themeless maf and a boatload of games back in 2014

Back