• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

1) Biancasbotique - Townie
2) Dolby - Aware Miller
3) Amazonevan19 - Bus Driver
4) Damniel - Survivor
5) Kirbystarship - ???
6) mogyay - ???
7) Fireninja1 - ???
8) N e s s - Jester
9) oliversacnl - Doctor
10) Kit - "Townie"
11) Byngo - ???
12) f11 - ???
13) Heyden - ???
14) Dad - Model
15) Toadsworthy - ???
16) Zendel - Watcher
17) KermitTea - Town Role
Why the quotes around townie lol.
Okay, if I believe everyone's claim..
Scum is probably among the unclaimed.
That leaves our options (again, believing claims..)
Kirby
Mog
FM
Byngo
f11
Heyden

Are we assuming three scum or four, I don't remember?
Either way that leaves us with two-three extras. Potential townies, blues or TP (But 3 tp feels unlikely..
But this is also a really weird game)
Remember that assuming townies seems like a risky play..
But the game was designed for 15 players. In the end we got 17.
I think Kat, in favor of not having to mess with the balancing, could have added in more townies for that reason.
I'd estimate if we assume that I'm a townie, and we know bianca was a townie, it's possible we could have 1-2 more.
So really all we need to do at this point is narrow down the numbers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

& toad. I forgot toad

I think f11/mog might be a good lynch choice for today.
-Among the Unclaimed
-Dolby's sus (read through his posts)

And yes I know Dolby was also suspicious of me, as he should have been. I played suspiciously D1.
But he was also suspicious of Dad, and with the knowledge we now know, and if we believe dad's claim..

Opinions?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm voting for Toads.

& i also don't know how to feel about toads

i only feel like either kirby or toad. possibly u kit but i'm less sure. dad's claim was literally so convoluted and i don't really believe it but whatever

I'm on lunch so I don't have much time to actually sit down and do anything more than defend myself, but I will provide some very quick reads, particularly based on voting yesterday and today:

Kirby - Again because of how they've been tunneling me for a while now, their reads earlier on in the game when they actually did provide a big list were full of nulls, and because of that sort of verbal tic they've continued to have of repeating what they've already said without providing anything too new in content. Furthermore I like how apparently it's scummy to focus more on scum leans than town leans even though THAT'S. WHAT. YOU. DO. AS. TOWN.

Dan - I don't like him tbh, especially given the context of my question about SK and how the only other role that was third party was a day role/passive thing (jester's ability is to just...win if he's lynched but before I could even visit a jester he was dead anyways). He has been really quick to vote on both days with Ness and myself, and is using the bad situation against me at the moment with Dolby+watchcaught as well as the fact that there's a lot of blue roles, even though it doesn't surprise me given multiple 3rd parties, the experimental and blue-heavy-town-reliant nature of my role, and the general weirdness of these mini games (mine is actually not even reliant on my unique role and is just some vague garbage which I'm disappointed in).

Kit - claimed town really fast day one, were kind of lurky until now, when **** has gone downhill for me and Dolby is gone, and their deflective interaction with me regarding how I was pointing out that them saying it's probably wrong to look for scum in people who voted Ness because scum votes the general town consensus very easily especially when it's not one of them. That and apparently it's boring to play as town, so it's a good excuse for coasting day one, especially since they came right out there and said it.

kermit - I won't really know if anything will become of my visitation until tonight, but they just sheeped me pretty easily today and there's a chance their low and brief posting throughout the game was more indicative of scum than blue. Kit and Kermit are the only people aside from Dolby and I that I feel have a lot of experience (f11 and Byngo too I guess) and I think host put at least one experienced person with the mafia to balance things out.

Gonna look into Byngo later but I still townread f11 based on their questioning nature when they post and them being quicker to take a stance, I remember them being even lurkier than they already usually were when maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@the kit paragraph, edit: them pointing all that stuff out is unproductive for town*

I've never heard of a role like dad's and it sounds rather fishy to me. But I suppose it's best to believe blue claims for now. We can let the investigate do their work and either have them investigate a townie claim or a blue role to make sure who is who.

idk who to lynch though, between

Kirby
Mog
FM (fn1?)
Byngo
f11
Heyden

I'm most inclined to vote for mog because of her slip, next in order would be f11, kirby, byngo, heyden, and fn1.

@Dad
Being a townie is like being a blue but you have less power and people don't take you as seriously

Anyways, going to be busy again tonight because I'm hanging with a friend but I'll see if I can read and post from my phone. If anything, I implore yall not only to refrain from majority voting me really quickly, but anyone else for that matter. Day is 48 hours and I need more back and forth from everyone involved before I vote.

@evan

dan said:
I'm not sure why scum would kill Dolby so I'm thinking he might of been vig shot
me said:
why would vig shoot dolby though?

ive already said this but whatever cant expect anyone to actually read what i say lol, i was responding to dan

I've never heard of a role like dad's and it sounds rather fishy to me. But I suppose it's best to believe blue claims for now. We can let the investigate do their work and either have them investigate a townie claim or a blue role to make sure who is who.

idk who to lynch though, between

Kirby
Mog
FM (fn1?)
Byngo
f11
Heyden

I'm most inclined to vote for mog because of her slip, next in order would be f11, kirby, byngo, heyden, and fn1.
Looks like a good list to me

@Dad
Being a townie is like being a blue but you have less power and people don't take you as seriously

that's bs, you don't have a power but you can be taken just as seriously as a pr if you are cleared by one of them, and I'm sure you've played enough to have seen it happen before. I'm not buying this excuse at all.

Anyways, later yall. Don't just mob majority lynch people because you actually caught someone with your power please. Zendel.

Although I still lack an opinion on toad

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's bs, you don't have a power but you can be taken just as seriously as a pr if you are cleared by one of them, and I'm sure you've played enough to have seen it happen before. I'm not buying this excuse at all.

Anyways, later yall. Don't just mob majority lynch people because you actually caught someone with your power please. Zendel.
^^

If Dad actually is Town, then I think that Toads is scum because he told Dad not to expose his role.

After all, if Dad didn't expose his role, then Toads wouldn't be as sus for not exposing his, either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's why I'm voting for Toads.

Good riddance.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:lemon:

Forgot the lemon

I just don't know why Kat would put a role like that in a main game?? Experimental I understand but the role makes 0 sense to me, ugghh, and we're assuming we have a Cop and Vig on top of that.

also kermit do you just wanna be called Karen or kermit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That being said you did this pretty fast anyways. :rolleyes:

either, and yeah but I was dumb then

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just don't know why Kat would put a role like that in a main game?? Experimental I understand but the role makes 0 sense to me, ugghh, and we're assuming we have a Cop and Vig on top of that.

There's a bunch of BS in his defence which makes me pretty certain he is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you don't lynch him you are basically thinking I am scum over Dad

Back