• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying A Lot Of Wishlist Stuff!

Bells
Blue Hybrid Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
Feedback
99.5% (184) +
I barely go on retail these days but I figure it's time to get these things off my wishlist and into my game.

I prefer to pay in IGB, Sanrio Items, & Rv items ( I have all 50 welcome amiibo cards and all the ACNL figures except Summer Isabelle and Timmy/Tommy).

Lemme know what you have and how much/what you'd like for it!

Wishlist here (x) & here (x) ~ Also buying clovers. Feel free to pm or vm because I might forget to check this.

Hi. I have 8 red carnations a nd 7 pink carnations. Could I trade you those for the field floor?

1134-7829-3310 mayor bo peep from farmland.

Hiya! I have:
KK Lament
KK Jongara
KK Rockabilly
Neopolitan
Caf? KK
KK Bazzaar
And KK Faire

Hi. I have 8 red carnations a nd 7 pink carnations. Could I trade you those for the field floor?

1134-7829-3310 mayor bo peep from farmland.

For sure! Lemme get that for you and i'll add you! Would you like to deliver here or i go to your town?

Hiya! I have:
KK Lament
KK Jongara
KK Rockabilly
Neopolitan
Caf? KK
KK Bazzaar
And KK Faire

What would you like for them? c:

Last edited:
Okay! I'd take either of those for the songs :)
Oh and I also have Comrade KK!

Last edited:
Oh okay thanks! Probably to yours if you don't mind, my town isn't really presentable at the moment lol. :'D

Hey! I'm actually not sure, right now my town isnt 100% landscaped out so im just collecting them little by little, how many do you have and what would you like in return ? ^.^

i have like.. hundreds xD literally. that's why i asked for a number instead of stating one, lol, i've lost count
have some kind of rough estimate?

Back