• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Storage cleanout

Iemon

Bells
Feedback
100% (45) +
Heyy there~ I'm selling a lot of stuff I don't need anymore. Let me know what you want and your offer.
Or trade for items in my wishlist

Furniture
Fossils

Other:
K.K. Rock
Surfin' K.K

Sorry if I take some time to reply:blush:

Last edited:
Sure! Sorry for my late reply. Can I drop them off at your town or do you want to pick up?

drop off is fine, just please give me a few minutes c: i'm in another trade right now.

also, can you tell how you got blathers and celeste's pics? there's no guide for the new npc pics anywhere online and i'm dying to know

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm ready now! i'll add you c:

drop off is fine, just please give me a few minutes c: i'm in another trade right now.

also, can you tell how you got blathers and celeste's pics? there's no guide for the new npc pics anywhere online and i'm dying to know

Alright let me know when your gate is open!

If you scan their amiibo cards you'll get the option "give me something" and the first item they'll give you is their picture! I think you can only get it once though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm ready now! i'll add you c:

On my way~

Alright let me know when your gate is open!

If you scan their amiibo cards you'll get the option "give me something" and the first item they'll give you is their picture! I think you can only get it once though.

ahh ok.. that explains why i haven't been able to get them.
but what about the ones with no amiibo that are floating around now? like redd, pascal, labelle? do you know how people are getting those too?

also i'm open~

but what about the ones with no amiibo that are floating around now? like redd, pascal, labelle? do you know how people are getting those too?

also i'm open~

Oh I don't know about those. I'll look it up though! I want to know too now haha.
Omw~

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i'm open~

So I just looked it up. They have amiibo cards too!

Hi!

Could I trade my library wall and tearoom wall for your box corner sofa and blue table?

can i get cushion, dachsound ornamant, incense burner and labordar ornament? How much would that be

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you a few things from your wishlist as well: outdoor bath, leaf bed, kitchen corner, homewrok set, sprout table, tall lantern and tricera torso

Would you be wiling to trade your Labrador Ornament and Alpine Closet for my Greenhouse Box and Perfume Bottles?

Hi!

Could I trade my library wall and tearoom wall for your box corner sofa and blue table?

Hey! Sure that's fine~ The box corner sofa is costumized btw, is that ok?
Also is it ok with you to do the trade in your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -
can i get cushion, dachsound ornamant, incense burner and labordar ornament? How much would that be

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you a few things from your wishlist as well: outdoor bath, leaf bed, kitchen corner, homewrok set, sprout table, tall lantern and tricera torso

Yeah~ Would 6 TBT be good for you?

And how much would you want for my wishlist items? Is 12 TBT ok or too low?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be wiling to trade your Labrador Ornament and Alpine Closet for my Greenhouse Box and Perfume Bottles?

Someone already asked for the labrador ornament but I could still get you the alpine closet. What would you like to trade for it?

Last edited:
Someone already asked for the labrador ornament but I could still get you the alpine closet. What would you like to trade for it?[/QUOTE]

I can trade the Perfume Bottles for the closet.

Someone already asked for the labrador ornament but I could still get you the alpine closet. What would you like to trade for it?

I can trade the Perfume Bottles for the closet.[/QUOTE]

Alright! Trade in your town or mine?

Back