• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Brothers: Mafia! - Volume 2 - Mafia Win

At this stage, the source of the lack of a second kill should claim. We're probably at mylo right now. (mylo = mislynch and lose)

If there's a vig and they didn't shoot last night I'm going to be annoyed.

WHAT
IM SO BLESSED

i was hit n saved thank u sweet doc

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG rip kat and ty for save <3

Dolby
Can't be bothered to go through his whole post filter and I really don't think there's a lot of posts I can pick on as scummy so I'm just gonna jot down a few points.
-Not gonna lie, honestly I'm not entirely convinced on him being scum but using elimination I feel like he's more likely out of the 3.
-Pocketing of newbies as town seems a bit excessive but he doesn't really fight for them when sussed, take Evan, Sensai, Bowie, and maybe Kirby if he fits into that rank.
-Scumleans me but I don't really know why unless I skipped past it, I don't take suspicions based on nothing lightly so just curious why
Honestly doing this read I'm probably less suspicious of Dolby than I originally thought lmao. I'll ISO if I'm bothered, just cbf to read through 100+ posts right now, don't really have the time to devote to that, but yeah I could definitely see Dolby flipping either town or mafia, this is probably more a null to be honest.

Cleb
There is literally nothing to ISO on him but two things I didn't like was;
a) His Zendel and Evan scumreads solely based on reactions to him, completely dissipating every other post they had made.
b) Softed third party during day 1/night 1, then as soon as Mog (Third-Party) died it became veteran softing all of a sudden, probably because two third-parties is extremely unlikely so that was something that struck me as weird.

Yeah that's basically it, if you do actually end up being veteran and bc of 'your change of playstyle' you've done next to nothing, I really hate you.

Crys/f11
Feel like I'm still the same on Crys, no one's really brought her up at all which is beyond me because comparing her last game with now idk how you guys don't see differences in her behaviour. Just gonna paste my last read on her since nothing has really changed since she was on board the Zendel wagon too (before she unvoted then voted again??), but yeah. Also I know this is a pretty weak read but using my process of elimination I'm still leaning scum on Crys.
Quite disoriented on my read bc I think the first half of day 1 Crys proved to be town than my initial thought with her jab at Dolby I think, but I sorta doubted myself in the last few hours. The thing that I found really weird was how defensive she was in regards to Zendel?s post, like I can see where she?s coming from bc it really was just a lot of fluff and repetition, but that much defensiveness is something I haven?t seen in Crys in a while (ever?), it just seemed really out of character and put me off.
Also to mention, her really unconventional vote and thought process that she concluded on and ended up placing one on Karen. From what I got, she thought Kirby was town and didn?t want him lynched and had Jacob/Karen/Zendel/Mog as scumreads. At the time of posting her reads and voting on Karen, both Kirby and Jacob had 2 votes each. I don?t understand why you voted Karen over a scumread that would be lynched over a townread, did you really have faith in the Karen wagon catching traction over the other two?

Bowie
Soooooo yeah, I know I had him as a townlean quite early into the game because of his pregame post indication the irony of his rolename, because that's just something I wouldn't see a first time scum do, be so vocal as soon as they receive their role. And a lot of these early towntells usually stick in my favour (Uttumori in SU:2, Nightmares in Paper Mario, etc), but looking at it now I think it was pretty naive of me to go by that logic. Was reading back on D1 earlier and noticed one post in particular that I felt like was either a scumslip or an attempt to force himself being a townie.

It wasn't about my role, though. You all got the same message as me with the flavour text. How was it not obvious I was referring to that rather than my actual role?

Also, I didn't count that since it was pre-game.

Endless Town-locked me later in the game. You did it way too quick for my liking. Anyone Town-leaning with such determination and confidence below the five post mark is just weird to me.

Now at the time, Kirby had been lynched, and looking at Yoshi's flavour text; 'a carefree yet highly capable fighter.' sounds extremely universal to me, and I'm thinking maybe Bowie f***** up by assuming that all flavour text was the same for townies, like was in his Luigi's Mansion mansion. Plus we know that townie flavour is definitely unique to everyone, looking at Zendel's role well. Honestly I don't think there's any plausible explanation to this unless he misused the term 'flavour' but I doubt that considering he's hosted a few games already.

Next, the thing I noticed while going through his posts is how highly inconsistent he is with everything. I know contradicting yourself can be either seen as bad town or scum, but the way he went about his choice of votes was very extremely off.

Day 1
Basically he voted Kirby because he didn't want a 'wasted vote on Dolby', which is interesting because in Themeless he didn't even stop to think if his vote would actually count or not as usually pursue what he believes, so bandwagoning on Kirby (Town) who already had votes from Jacob (Town) and Glow (Probably Town) is something I found really out of character, because I don't see him mentioning Kirby prior to that.

Day 2
Doesn't like wasting votes yet votes Sensai and keeps it? Hmmm.... He even said he's vote Dolby day 2 so him to go in the complete opposite direction makes me think this could be a really weak bus attempt.

I'm sure if you guys through his post filter you can probably tell what I mean, and if it wasn't for the role thing pregame Bowie would definitely be in red at this point for the flavour slip. And actually, I'd like to know what your role name is to see how 'ironic' it is and see if it lines up to what you said at the start.
Unless I've misunderstood and taken it completely out of context but I've read over that line like 20 times and idk if I actually misinterpreted it or not.

TLDR: Bowie has inconsistent reads and votes, assumed townie flavour was all the same, meaning that he possibly slipped

Also I sorta just half-assed everyone else because there's no way I'm not voting one of the above four so anyway.

Glow - Confirmed town, doctor's save
Evan - No way he's scum tbh, all his posts just scream town
Karen/Kermit - Pretty sure she's town but she has experience and knows what she's doing so definitely not locked in fmpov
Sensai - My sus on him before was a bit weak and uncalled for, his posts don't indicate any form of town alignment though so null
Endless - I see him being likely more town than Dolby/Cleb which is why he's a step lower, really conflicted at this point bc I literally don't know anymore

I actually finished this like an hour ago but family drama happened and I got hungry lmao. Anyway, I'll be here for the rest of night hopefully so if anyone has questions and stuff hmu.

I was busy yesterday so my activity was lacking.

@heyden, I unvoted and voted again just to make sure some last minute circumstances didn't come up. At the time I still thought Zendel was scum but was just being careful. Eod in tbt can get pretty wild sometimes.

RIP Kat

Lack of 2 kills means maf almost certainly only has 1 KP at this point. And we either don't have a vig or the vig didn't shoot, which is...not optimal, to put it lightly.

I'd have to review some posts to put up a more definitive lean post, but as of now I still think Endless is the most likely to be maf, followed by cleb. Not sure of anyone else atm

So apparently I don't get notified if I got shot according to Ness. That's kind of weird.

@Heyden - But my soft-claims both came after mogyay died :v

Heyden, by "flavour text", I meant the character image you get alongside your role. I suppose now might be a good time to try and explain in more detail why I thought it was amusing in the first place. People know me here for my love of Bayonetta, so I got assigned here as Lucas, and it's kind of like an in-joke in the Smash world to KO yourself if you're playing against her as Lucas, because, spoiler, Ness' mother is dead (and Bayo's up-taunt refers explicitly to having a mother).

So it was just a little thing that made me chuckle, and in retrospect it wasn't a great idea to bring it up, but that's the full explaination for it. I think you just misunderstood what I meant by "flavour text". I can't honestly think of a better phrase for the character assignment part than that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, none of my votes have been inconsistent. If any of you take the time to look through them, you'll see I always have a valid reason for my voting-related decisions. Feel free to ask me of anything you find wrong within those posts, Heyden.

cleb why would you claim vt if you're actually vt

- - - Post Merge - - -

also cleb who do you think is mafia

Just making a list of town to scum, no time to do a full read.

amazonevan19
glow
Kermit
Endless
Heyden

f11
xCleb

Bowie
Dolby

@Bowie, Still doesn't line up with your phrasing but ok. Also your votes are extremely inconsistent, you vote Kirby bc you don't want a wasted vote yet the next day you're the only one to vote Sensai.

@Cleb, whatever, what's your role name?

- - - Post Merge - - -

no guys let's vote crys

@Bowie, Still doesn't line up with your phrasing but ok. Also your votes are extremely inconsistent, you vote Kirby bc you don't want a wasted vote yet the next day you're the only one to vote Sensai.

@Cleb, whatever, what's your role name?

- - - Post Merge - - -

no guys let's vote crys

^^ I've wanted him gone for a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait wrong person I mean Cleb

If the game continues to progress like this then I'm going to send a reminder out to everyone who is barely posting/contributing.

You've been deliberately ignoring what I said, though.

When I voted Sensai, I said that my vote against Sensai would remain, even if it ended up a wasted vote.

Why? Because, unlike you (who was way too keen for my liking to vote Zendel, in retrospect), I didn't think Zendel was suspicious enough, and I was much more suspicious of Sensai for their ridiculously vague accusations against me.

i think we should just forward to next phase when everyone votes, i don't see many ppl trying except a few :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

You've been deliberately ignoring what I said, though.

When I voted Sensai, I said that my vote against Sensai would remain, even if it ended up a wasted vote.

Why? Because, unlike you (who was way too keen for my liking to vote Zendel, in retrospect), I didn't think Zendel was suspicious enough, and I was much more suspicious of Sensai for their ridiculously vague accusations against me.

are you still sus of dolby? you've gone about the whole game how he's mafia yet fail to vote him, you sus people for town leaning and scum leaning you idek what you're doing at this point

Why is Cleb set to be lynched over Endless? Crys is also a bad lynch. Will address the thread in full in a bit

are you still sus of dolby? you've gone about the whole game how he's mafia yet fail to vote him, you sus people for town leaning and scum leaning you idek what you're doing at this point

Here are my current thoughts:

Kermit

glow

f11

Heyden

xCleb

SensaiGallade

amazonevan19

Endless

Dolby

I've said before I don't want to waste my vote, and I would still like to vote Dolby very much, actually, but I don't think enough people feel the same way to actually lynch him, so I'm not gonna bother with that until tomorrow. I'd rather focus on someone more obviously scum.

Glow is lock town no matter what.

Just making a list of town to scum, no time to do a full read.

amazonevan19
glow
Kermit
Endless
Heyden

f11
xCleb

Bowie
Dolby
What is this readslist when you're voting for Cleb rather than me and Bowie

Why are we ignoring the fact that Endless virulently defended that Zendal slipped, despite me proving that under most night one assumptions, it's unlikely, and in some, it being a slip was impossible

And why has Cleb provided literally no content

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, there are few worlds in my mind where Heyden/Endless are not a team, especially considering that Heyden hammered Kirby who towntold over an Endless lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP Kat

Lack of 2 kills means maf almost certainly only has 1 KP at this point. And we either don't have a vig or the vig didn't shoot, which is...not optimal, to put it lightly.

I'd have to review some posts to put up a more definitive lean post, but as of now I still think Endless is the most likely to be maf, followed by cleb. Not sure of anyone else atm

Also gonna say that maf likely have two KP, because Glow was saved, and there was no way that vig shot Glow or Arstotzkan

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am here for the next half hour for questions

Why is Cleb set to be lynched over Endless? Crys is also a bad lynch. Will address the thread in full in a bit

tbh we can lynch either

- - - Post Merge - - -

i won't feel bad if cleb is town but the only problem is he could be something like fool

- - - Post Merge - - -

would there be two TP in this small of a game tho

Back