• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Little Habits?

I have to keep my tools in the first row of inventory, and in a specific order (it helps me when doing things). Watering can always in hand, shovel in first slot, followed by fishing rod, net, and slingshot. So if there's a bug, I can just press left on the D pad twice.

I make sure to log in as all of my accounts at least once a day even if my alts have nothing productive to do.

I never turn off my lights or electronics in my house. There's already the crashing ocean waves to keep me up at night, so why not listen to some KK songs while I'm failing to sleep? Plus, no electricity bill. Better make use of it while it's free!

I have to keep my tools in the first row of inventory, and in a specific order (it helps me when doing things). Watering can always in hand, shovel in first slot, followed by fishing rod, net, and slingshot. So if there's a bug, I can just press left on the D pad twice.

When I first jumped into this series in the gamecube, the order I first ever bought my tools was fishing rod, net, shovel. So I've always had them organized that way for that reason.

i just try to be a good samaritan by doing what my animals ask of me.
i complete 5 ''chores'' of the animals that i want to stay.
to be that weird, clingy friend :p

i too, walk around with an umbrella when it rains.

and when it's summer i usually walk around with a balloon in my hand, and run around like a little kid

I wear a parka in the summer and a bathing suit in the winter. When it rains, I don't use an umbrella. My villagers probably wonders what kind of sick form of fate is guiding them...

I guess I have to dig up every X mark. Not because of the goodies underneath the ground. I just hate seeing those X marks all over town, especially after it rains.

Most nights at the end of game play I try to put my Pink PJ on and get into a bed.

I have a new habit now that I'm finished catalog everything. Each day I stop by to talk to Sable and buy a piece of clothing/umbrella.
I than drop by the store and buy something from Leif. Sometimes I'll put the clothing item on before I leave.

When I first jumped into this series in the gamecube, the order I first ever bought my tools was fishing rod, net, shovel. So I've always had them organized that way for that reason.

I do the same thing! Though I ordered them that way because I used the rod the most, then the net, then shovel, can, axe, and slingshot. I still keep them all in this order, and I leave them attached to my letters unless I'm using them so that I have more pocket space. :)

whenever I'm storing things, if there is an even number, they HAVE to be symetrical. this is why i dont like having 7 items in one unit.

Back