• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ღKeely's Amiibo Stop-byღ

buniichu

marine vibes
Bells
Switch
2137-3237-8709
Isabelle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (62) +
Welcome to my Amiibo Stop-by!

I had a couple of amiibo cards that i recently got from the store, so i got bored and decided to let you all wonderful peeps to explore them! Here's the list of all of what i have so far..

WA Cards:

✿36# Candi
✿34# Boots
✿32# Admiral
✿25# Plucky
✿46# Dobie
✿27# Claude
✿09# Huck
✿48# Cleo
✿49# Ike
✿44# Snooty
✿38# Spike
✿04# Piper

Just let me know! •●☽

Sign~

Closed because of Severe Thunderstorms (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Last edited:
Would love to visit Huck if possible. Thanks!
Also, out of curiosity, what store did you buy the cards from? I never see them sold anymore lol

Also, out of curiosity, what store did you buy the cards from? I never see them sold anymore lol

I found one single pack at the Walmart near my house, but that was it lol. All of the gamestops/eb games I've been to haven't had them for ages. It sucks because I only got back into AC last month so I missed the whole Amiibo fad :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd love to visit Boots if you get the chance!!

Would you mind letting me stop by Candi's rv?

yes of course! just let me know when ur active, okie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to visit Snooty if possible :)

Sure thing! Just let me know, when ur ready! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay! :p i got it from Target for 4$, it's really hard to get the Sanrio ones, i been wondering how/where they come from..XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found one single pack at the Walmart near my house, but that was it lol. All of the gamestops/eb games I've been to haven't had them for ages. It sucks because I only got back into AC last month so I missed the whole Amiibo fad :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd love to visit Boots if you get the chance!!

aw :( that's sad.. but i'd be happy to let you visit Boots at your available time!

How long will you be active today? I don't get off work for another 3 and a half hours :( if you won't be active until then, I understand! Maybe I could visit if you're free this weekend? Just let me know what would work for you! Thanks :)

How long will you be active today? I don't get off work for another 3 and a half hours :( if you won't be active until then, I understand! Maybe I could visit if you're free this weekend? Just let me know what would work for you! Thanks :)

im active till 4-5pm, cause i gotta catch a airplane trip to Japan later on.. im so pumped up! >v<

Wow! So exciting! I'm jealous lol. Ok, well I won't be able visit by then cause I'll still be at work. So some other time when you're free. Have a nice trip! Maybe look for the Sanrio cards for yourself when you go lol. Japan still might have them! Good luck

Oh ok! i'll let u know when i'm available, and i'll try to find some Sanrio cards or other cards when i'm in Japan! i gotta start finishing up packing my suitcase..XD

Is it possible to visit Claude's RV? ;w;
And wow! Japan? You're so lucky! It's very beautiful over there, especially at this time of year :D

Is it possible to visit Claude's RV? ;w;
And wow! Japan? You're so lucky! It's very beautiful over there, especially at this time of year :D

yes of course! ^♥^ hold on! i'm adding you rn! then i'll open my gates.

Hey I'm available now and for (mostly) the rest of the night so let me know when I can come over! I actually need to round up a bit more meow coupons but I'll good to go soon

Back