Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Welcome Zefez! Don't be afraid to say what you think. There's no right or wrong. Also, you don't need to edit your post if you made a typo.

i'm heading to bed now guys i have work pretty soon. heads up but i'm working tomorrow then out with friends so i won't be active but i've written up my reads so i will see how tonight plays out and update and post them when i get the chance tomorrow

what makes u say that?
the quick replacement, the role fiasco, zendel even being replaced in the first place (the pressure) and zefe disappeared after one post, probably talking to scum buddies.

1. Heyden - Town
2. xCleb - Not enough information. Leaning scum slightly
3. Nightmares - Leaning town for the first time ever
4. mogyay - Leaning mafia, most posts include something along the lines of "heading to x destination now, post more later"
5. ZefeZ - Based on Zendel I'm null, there were a lot of scum tendencies but also Zendel is a noob.
6. Tensu - Feeling town still, just don't trust too much
8. Damniel - Leaning scum
9. Jacob - Town
10. f11 - ehhhhhhhhh fvzpoeaw
11. amanda1983 - Null/ leaning scum
12. Seroja - Don't trust, but leaning town
13. Apple2013 - Town
14. PandaDarling - ehehhhhhhhhhh I DON'T KNOW YOU SUCK
15. Primarina - null

Nah Zen was def bad town and probably couldn't handle the pressure of the game/had other personal reasons.

You need to give zefe more time to actually read the game

Third parties have a lot of different objetives and not all third parties are hostile.
I remember I was a third party assassin in one game and my role was to kill off all other 3rd parties if I wanted to win, it had nothing to do with mafia or town. Some third parties win the game right then and there if they are lynched. I take that into consideration when people say, hey look don't lynch me. Maybe Panda is a role that if we lynch her, town automatically loses. I don't know what Pandas role actually is, but she obviously was purposely softclaiming for something.
And just as I wouldn't vote Zendel, a claim is a claim and there are plenty other people to lynch who haven't claimed, whether they are bluffing or not

I've been looking up 3rd party roles trying to see what the possibilities are. Is "jester" a role that has been used on tbt before? The only 3rd party role I've seen was SK.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zendel I dont think you understand how scummy it is to ask someone to post reads at night

I don't follow why asking for reads at night is scummy? It seems like a good use of time whilst the pressure of needing to vote is off, a good way to reflect on things and adjust reads accordingly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No it's because I think you're scum. Your posts and how you word them and the kind of things you do. Like looking through your posts it is rare for you to actually bring up your own good points. It's frequent that you criticize others.

I'm also saying now or never because if we don't lynch Corrie she's just gonna coast the game like Dolby in that mini mafia game where he was like "kinda proven but not really" and didn't post like anything and won because of it.

I will be home in 2ish hours so I will elaborate more once I'm home. Apologies again that I can't contribute as much as I want to right now. But I agree with Seroja, which is a dangerous thing for me to do (because Seroja is an amazing town and mafia player, nearly indistinguishable). Panda, especially before the reads, was coasting. Scum tactic.

Nightmares no mafia is stupid enough to counterclaim townies, wtf are you on? What mafia would claim a random townie name if they weren't given it fake name anyway?

Anyway I have huge town vibes from Tensu. However I have very scummy vibes from Panda. More on this shortly, I am in the middle of a few things irl. I have a lot to reply to.

I mean if you think I'm not a dead tell town at this point I don't understand you. You know how I play as town and you know I'm the most obvious town player on TBT. Also source for changing my opinion of you? Because I'm pretty null on you even now even though I was scum leaning at some points.

Building a reads post/case for a lynch.

These were the things that bothered me about Apple2013.

DAY 2

There was no time to stop and celebrate. Mario and friends returned to the Thousand Year Door and presented the new CRYSTAL STAR which promptly directed them to the monochrome vista surrounding the Great Boggly Tree. The group hastened to the front door only to discover they would not be allowed access until they had approval from the inhabitants? friend, Madame Flurrie.

They traipsed to the far end of the woods to the luxurious residence of Madame herself. Greeted by the choking aroma of perfume and the screams of distress. Madame had misplaced her prized necklace and dared not be seen without it. It was SEROJA that found it amongst the dust bunnies under the couch. SEROJA went to go present the necklace to Madame when a von grappling hook busted through the window. It grabbed SEROJA and pushed her into the supple, bosoms of the wind spirit. Taken aback by the gesture, she fell back into the wall away from everyone else. They tried fervently to pry SEROJA out of the precarious situation, but it was too late. SEROJA suffocated and lost consciousness.

The team, heart broken with the loss of their good friend returned to the Great Boggly Tree with the awkward Madame Flurrie. Upon seeing their good friend and hearing the catastrophe, the punie elder gave them the next CRYSTAL STAR

Seroja has been killed. She was a Vanilla Townie
Koops the Townie
Easily you are the most loved character from this game, but your lack of confidence and disposal to the depths of wherever Mario keeps his partners, really keeps you from doing too much. But rest assured everyone cheers real loud for you once you do show up. You are a Townie, the only power you have is the power of your voice and your vote. You win when mafia and all other hostile parties are eliminated.
Koops.jpg

Day 2 begins now and the voting thread will re-open
You have until 10:59 EST June 11th to vote by. People who did not vote or speak up much on Day 1 will be prodded at the half-way point of the day if inactivity continues and modkilled/ replaced if they do not vote again or respond to the prod.

Okay so I'm home from all my stuff I've had going on today; I was going to have reads for the end of the Night, but I didn't expect to be out so late. I'll begin work on all of that stuff now, with Seroja's death in mind now that it's there to use in the reads.

Back